Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Why do you get the throwdown :( I wanted one, but cherryporkportlady ran off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

It's really the only way to address Jesus Christ.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

CuddleChunks posted:

Don't you remember? cherryporkportlady was actually a portdude who smugposted his way off into the sunset leaving us all with a case of free range organic heritage salmon-encrusted balls.

Oh right. I still want to throwdown :(

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Butch Cassidy posted:

Thread needs more Discount Bees:

What the hell is this? It's amazing! :psyduck:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Air Julio posted:

I've never been in GWS; are they usually this sanctimonious to "lesser" foods/dishes? Jesus christ, half the thread was like the same 3 people being assholes for no reason. Food snobs are the worst.

Yes. Now shut the gently caress up you food hipster.

Edit: Okay, I should make an effort response. Chicken cheese thread is about on par to us GWS regulars as someone going into PI and posting about how they got a new dog or cat, but they don't know how to take care of it or train it, and it's acting like it's sick but they're broke and it's late and they don't really want to go to a vet. And they say this repeatedly until the animal rolls over dead.

Edit 2: Or like how in GBS people bitch about low effort posts and then proceed to troll the OP. Same drat thing.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You sanctimonious pricks won't even recognize the genius of Guy Fieri, the Herve This of our time. He put Flavortown on the map.

That's money, brah.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Winson_Paine posted:

It would be like if PI only considered posts worthwhile if you took your cat and put it in a nine thousand dollar hot water heater and kept it for 90 degrees at seven hours after putting it in a ziplock bag and pretending you were doing something important with your time, strictly speaking.

Hm. I think this would be a decent dish. I should try it out.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Air Julio posted:

Yes, I see now. Cooking lesser foods is exactly like killing a pet. Gotcha.

Well, the meat should already be dead when you're cooking it.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Man, AI is so much more interesting than GBS.

How often should I change the oil in my chickencheese?

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

General_Failure posted:

1956 bantam. Yellow. Help I think I used the wrong grade cheese during the last change. It seems too thin at operating temperature and I can hear noises while it's cooking. There's also a suspicious puddle underneath which while smelling delicious is kind of hard to clean up.

What cheese should I be using, and have I cooked my chicken irrecoverably by using the wrong grade cheese?

I only use goddamn american, bleeds red, white and blue cheese. None of these import pieces of poo poo that rust in 2 years.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

G-Mach posted:

Going to the cheese factory is the best. Poor suckers that don't have a at least 2 cheese factories within 15 miles of where you live. (Wisconsin is the best state.)

gently caress yeah. I have a cheese factory 10 minutes from me.

Also, I addressed this pages ago:

Casu Marzu posted:

I only use goddamn american, bleeds red, white and blue cheese. None of these import pieces of poo poo that rust in 2 years.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Naramyth posted:

That is completely untrue. I gave some to my cat. :colbert:

I'm in Wisconsin and I need to know more about this ghost pepper cheddar. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

toby posted:

I have not encountered cheddar, but I have had this https://www.wisconsincheesemart.com/item/monterey-jack-cheese-with-ghost-peppers-KmJ/

It is spicy.

Oh drat I need to hunt both of these down. They look fantastic.