Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Oh man, I LOL'ed so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Since we're in AI now, I guess my chickencheese is a Peugeot, bros. May I present "Pouletfromage Provençal."

Those are shallots just chillin' in there with some butter and olive oil.

Hey there, chicken tittays, what's up?

Some friends I found to join our little party.

Fresh cheese from a goat's teat... makin' it pliable, y'all.

Awwwww yeeeaahhhh arugula gonna get dressed up for the party.

This bread is so hot, bros.

Them shallots got all nice and dark.

Cook them tittays. See that tiny tittay piece?

Pouletfromage très petite pour...

psychokitty herself, The Boog.

Bros, them tittays were so huge, I had to finish them in the oven.

Slice em up good. Awwwww jeeeaaahhh.

Slather that pliable goat's cheese on that delicious bread.

It's already pouletfromage now but come on...

Toss on them shallots oh so sweet.

And that super fancy dressed up arugula and BOOM! Pouletfromage Provençal.

Though the husband loves tittays, he doesn't really like chicken. But when he took a bite outta this, bros, all I heard was, "gently caress THAT'S GOOD."

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

There's too much reading in this forum.

Here's something you don't have to read:

That's a round-ish chickencheese with bacon and jalapeno. There's chicken on there I promise. It's just cut up small.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I just have a quick PSA from the garlic council: Please don't brown your garlic; browning turns it yucky. Put the garlic in the pan last. Every other vegetable takes longer to cook than garlic. Even zucchini. Ok maybe not spinach.

Also, chicken pizza (with cheese) is totally chickencheese, according to the definition of chickencheese provided earlier in the thread. :colbert: