Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Devy seems a bit nervous & worse for wear while recording, I hope he gets this done before he has another meltdown :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

There's bad juvenile Devin like the burping & farting and there's awesome juvenile Devin like Saran's ice cream truck and the Vampira video.

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Stoat posted:

"There's so many loving women! And in metal terms, that means SIX!"

Devin :swoon:

"I've been married 25 years. That means it's been 23 years since I've had a blowjob. Unless you count my dad!"

:swoon::swoon:

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

He said on twitter the other day that he was getting sick of his own voice, so that kind of explains that.

Having said that, I think I prefer the version of Fallout with him on the chorus over the version with Anneke.

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Devy has a pretty deep conversation with :v: Jamey Jasta on his podcast, it's pretty interesting: link

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Off to see this bald weirdo tonight for the third time !!!

Setlist seems pretty great, disappointing lack of Sky Blue though - I really wanted to see Fallout, Universal Flame, Sky Blue or Silent Militia live, they seem like songs made for gigs. :( Definitely going to be a good time though.

I saw him last friday and they did play Fallout.
Maybe because Anneke was with them that night?

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

My friend went to see the Gentle Storm show last week with Anneke and Arjen Lucassen and as an encore they played Fallout.

See? It all comes back to Devy :coal:

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Ranter posted:

Which Terraria er I mean Terria song should I listen to again to try and get into it? Because that album was always a little 'meh' to me.

Earth Day on a loop for 48 hours straight

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

The New New Devin Townsend Thread: WE ARE ALL PUPPETS!

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

The only thing I need for Devin is to show up & play a bunch of old songs. Fortunately Anneke has been there every time and she does an amazing job :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

I actually wish Fallujah was joining devy for his European leg later on, but alas :(

• Locked thread