Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AutistTree
Mar 28, 2010
Levers http://www.vectorpark.com/levers/ (FART)(PU)
You hang stuff on a scale. Like bowling balls, submarines and birdhouses. If nothing touches the water, something new drops down and you have rearrange everything to regain balance. You get new levers too, so after sometime you end up with the most insane mobile ever.
It's quit fun, but doesn't seem too have much of goal. Nicely animated and neat (if a bit simple) graphics.

AutistTree has a new favorite as of 10:15 on Aug 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

^^^Wish they made the hit boxes a lil bigger,for grabbing stuff, but still frustratingly fun.

Also, some thangs done:

Action
Arcade
Adventure
Shooter
Puzzle
Point and Click
Strategy
Sports, Racing,Misc.
Tower Defense
Launching

Going to number them later, for error reports. Still a lot of work to do. Adding to OP in a sec then dranking. Enjoy!

( (FART) and (UP) I gotta go through the list. Will be added to the sports racing misc. post)

ed: Forgot to mention, I have many blank spots to fill in the main list. Dead links, repeats, poo poo people wanted me to take down so any new links will be used to fill in spots. I'm sure I'm forgetting to mention something but I'm off to get drunk. (PU) almost broke me, making the new lists heh.

Wet Bandit has a new favorite as of 23:33 on Aug 23, 2012

Phlegm Fatale
Sep 20, 2008

Green or brown phlegm is nearly always a sign of infection. Greenish or rusty phlegm or phlegm with rusty spots can also be a sign of pneumonia and/or internal bleeding.
Outpost:Haven -Top down shooter where you run around a broken down space facility and shoot aliens.
Reprisal -A strategy/rts that requires a bunch of user action to win sometimes. The goal is to spread your civilization's boarders to increase your population and strength to over take the other tribes. You get god powers to help too which alter the landscape and destroy the enemy tribe's houses and mans.

MagnumLode
Apr 10, 2004

Have some Kool-Aid, dipshit.
Insectonater: Zombie Mode is kinda fun. I like games that I can play with just a mouse.

http://armorgames.com/play/11434/insectonator-zombie-mode

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Are there any goon alliances for Legacy of a Thousand Suns? Kong or fb, either way, I've got characters on both.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

ClickHammer Typical launch game, except instead of flinging something, you click wildly on a button and the thing goes up instead of out.

Noxin of Shame
Jul 25, 2005

:allears: Our Dan :allears:

drunken officeparty posted:

ClickHammer Typical launch game, except instead of flinging something, you click wildly on a button and the thing goes up instead of out.

:coal:

e:

Anaconda Rifle posted:

Nobody cares. Post a new game.
Wants thread with no discussion.
Doesn't post new game either.

Noxin of Shame has a new favorite as of 14:28 on Aug 28, 2012

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Anaconda Rifle posted:

Jahooma's Logicbox, a puzzle / circuit building game that's kind of a ripoff of Zachtronics' typical genre but still pretty fun.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Anaconda Rifle posted:

You seem to be confusing your opinion for everyone else's. For one, I care. Posting scores is fun, and it's not like the thread is busy enough that there's any danger of it drowning out everything else.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

In that case

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

bam Finally one of these games I can actually do well in

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Anaconda Rifle posted:

Words make Anaconda Rifle head feel sad! :saddowns:

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I can't get this key on that Clickhammer game, what am I doing wrong? Everything is maxed out, but I can't get past 85k or so. Since I got the biggest hammer the dude seems to hit it before the time runs out, about 3/4 of the way through.

[edit]I don't understand what the click-o-meter is for.

Hoops has a new favorite as of 17:36 on Aug 28, 2012

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

TokenTrevor posted:

bam Finally one of these games I can actually do well in

What the heck? Do you have a bionic finger or something?

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

Bad Munki posted:

What the heck? Do you have a bionic finger or something?

He's an autoclicking cheater. :ssh:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Oh, hurf durf, of course. :saddowns:

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Goldie...She says her name is Goldie
I'm looking for a game that was posted in an earlier thread. It started out like breakout, but get's tons of multi-balls all over the place and just goes kinda crazy. Anyone know what it is called?

VVVV Thank you! VVVV

CyberLord XP has a new favorite as of 19:00 on Aug 28, 2012

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

I think you mean this.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Should get numbering the lists done today. PLEASE if you see any stupid poo poo I've done, say what genre and the number to said link so I can fix.

After numbering I'll fill in some blanks, get back to descriptions then start on (BM), badges/medals.

Also pay no heed to Old Man Anaconda Rifle. You kids need to stop launching stuff on his lawn though.

Really, as long as it's not over a page of screenshots with numbers going lower it's cool. I do agree though that linking stuff to contribute would be very kind of said screenshoters.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Evoland [AD]
http://ncannasse.fr/file/ld24/ld24.html

It looks kinda like Zelda, and it the graphics evolve as you play it.

Any recommendations for 'creation' games? Either sim or building or other kinds of creation games?

Noxin of Shame
Jul 25, 2005

:allears: Our Dan :allears:

Totally Reasonable posted:

He's an autoclicking cheater. :ssh:

Or he just got the same bug I did, where you get infinite hammers to throw.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

EvoLand Original Zelda style, pretty short. You start off with nothing and collect chests and it gives you more "video game" like sounds and colors and stuff.

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

EvoLand Original Zelda style, pretty short. You start off with nothing and collect chests and it gives you more "video game" like sounds and colors and stuff.

Two posts up, dude.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Dross posted:

Two posts up, dude.

Well I'm an idiot. Have Kick Out Bieber 2 instead. Typical launch game with nothing original at all, but I've played all the other ones so it's something new.

drunken officeparty has a new favorite as of 17:35 on Aug 30, 2012

Physical
Sep 26, 2007

by T. Finninho
I'm trying to find a flash game that I found somewhere in one of these previous threads. It sounds like Dakatana Crash but that is wrong and google doesn't bring me relevant results. You launched a guy out of a hospital and he bounced. I thought I downloaded it but I can't find it anymore.

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Physical posted:

I'm trying to find a flash game that I found somewhere in one of these previous threads. It sounds like Dakatana Crash but that is wrong and google doesn't bring me relevant results. You launched a guy out of a hospital and he bounced. I thought I downloaded it but I can't find it anymore.

Nanaca crash?
http://megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/

Physical
Sep 26, 2007

by T. Finninho
Real close. Same kind of mechanics but like I said started with a guy coming out of the ER. There was also a pretty cool song playing, and when this certain part of the song repeated it matched with the bonus portraits on the top right. God I wish I remembered what they were saying. It was mostly in Japanese except for the part that repeated. Every once in a while I would get a bonus and it would be a NES football guy running the ball plowing through people.

e: Aha! I found it in my bookmarks http://4chanpartyvan.net/kusaba/flv/src/katawa_crash_beta_8-36.swf Katawa Crash!

Physical has a new favorite as of 17:15 on Aug 30, 2012

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Physical posted:

Real close. Same kind of mechanics but like I said started with a guy coming out of the ER. There was also a pretty cool song playing, and when this certain part of the song repeated it matched with the bonus portraits on the top right. God I wish I remembered what they were saying. It was mostly in Japanese except for the part that repeated. Every once in a while I would get a bonus and it would be a NES football guy running the ball plowing through people.

e: Aha! I found it in my bookmarks http://4chanpartyvan.net/kusaba/flv/src/katawa_crash_beta_8-36.swf Katawa Crash!

Wow, this is awful. I think it's been 10 minutes since I launched and I haven't had to do anything.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Physical posted:

There was also a pretty cool song playing
Incidentally, I'm pretty sure the song is "Kuusou Rumba Rap" and is on Youtube here.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Cargo Bridge 2 is out and has a lovely bug where if stuff doesn't start connecting at points you have to totally wipe your project and start again. Other wise it's pretty fun so far. Still experimenting with the springs.

ed. changing material types seems to bypass bug, maybe.

Wet Bandit has a new favorite as of 19:52 on Aug 30, 2012

Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you

Wet Bandit posted:

Cargo Bridge 2 is out and has a lovely bug where if stuff doesn't start connecting at points you have to totally wipe your project and start again. Other wise it's pretty fun so far. Still experimenting with the springs.

ed. changing material types seems to bypass bug, maybe.

The background music to this thing is spectacular.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

50 Comedies (puzzle) leads to a dead link.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Does anyone get flash messing up when they scroll or switch tabs? Scrolling it will move around and be like half visible, and changing tabs and backs sometimes makes the old tab visible where the flash box is. Using the latest Firefox.

drunken officeparty has a new favorite as of 21:00 on Aug 31, 2012

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Juicy Beast put out Knightmare Tower today. It's a bit like Burrito Bison, but vertically-oriented. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Juicy Beast put out Knightmare Tower today. It's a bit like Burrito Bison, but vertically-oriented. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.

This is really good. I'm not done yet, and I don't have any idea what most of the potions do. I also don't get why sometimes the lava will rise up and just end my run even though I still have hearts left. And it keeps freezing for a second or two. But otherwise it's awesome.

drunken officeparty has a new favorite as of 23:31 on Aug 31, 2012

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Lava pops up when you run low on speed, like missing monsters and shooting back up. Also agreeing this is pretty awesome.

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

This is really good. I'm not done yet, and I don't have any idea what most of the potions do. I also don't get why sometimes the lava will rise up and just end my run even though I still have hearts left. And it keeps freezing for a second or two. But otherwise it's awesome.

It's a little disorienting when it happens, but if the lava is too close and your speed is too slow, the game just kind of decides "you lose" and makes the lava rise up to kill you. Basically I think the game has identified you as being in a no-win situation even though it might not be apparent.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Knigtmare Tower ending spoiler: I thought the lock on the ceiling was pretty funny the first time I reached it...until my summary came up and I completed my last 3 quests :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I almost put my fist through the monitor when I first got to the ceiling.

• Locked thread