Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Fagtastic posted:

This was excellent, just managed to beat the last hard level. Challenging and fun.

Any recommendation on hard level 64? Every other level I had an idea how to beat, but the AI in hard grows way way faster than I do, and I can't even get to the magic areas to stop it. I don't even feel like I have enough time to do anything strategic, really.

EDIT: Just after I posted this I figured it out.

Superrodan has a new favorite as of 11:59 on Jul 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
If you do, please use this one:

This one

EDIT: Took a few tries to get the link to work... should be working now.

Superrodan has a new favorite as of 00:57 on Jul 16, 2014

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Gelf is fun. Gelf gelf gelf.

My best is 294.

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/gelf/

1140 is my best so far.

EDIT: And then, due to a physics glitch I managed to shoot it far enough to go past the collision and am now falling forever.

Superrodan has a new favorite as of 05:53 on Jun 25, 2017

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
It's built as an accompaniment to a news article about the death of malls, but the game actively works against that agenda in a way they didn't intend. I was having trouble getting simple things to work, like randomly not getting feedback sometimes when clicking an empty store, or the notifications disappearing when I go to click on them, or no trash or rats of cyberpunks appearing in my mall but the bottom bar telling me to clear them anyways.

I feel like bugs like that work against their message of "Even if you do everything right you can't win", because it feels like the game is bugged to the point of not letting you do things that seem "right". I liked the effort, though.

• Locked thread