Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
JellyGo! is a terrible game

Terrible because its one of those games where you are playing it and look up and 4 hours have just disappeared, somehow. Very well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Cursed Treasure 2 finally moseyed its way over to Kong, probably sandwiched inbetween another dozen MMOs

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Mescal posted:

Can somebody link me to a game that is like this, but with an interface that make sense and is readable, and resembles a video game? I'm sure there must be a ton of good D&Dlike flash video games.

Other than Monster's Den, see also: The Enchanted Cave

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Bad Munki posted:

Really, it's the next logical step from games you can only play once: games you don't even play. I'm not sure what comes after this, though.

It rolls around to games that play you, which I think falls under "art" games

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
The Frog Fractions team made a little game as a tribute to their kickstarter for Frog Fractions 2 they have going on

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Don't play this unless you want to look up and suddenly discover its Friday :ohdear:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
You can see numbers counting up faster by 2000k 2010k 2398k etc rather than just watching 2m and waiting for it to turn into 3m

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Uhn posted:

I'm trying to find a game i played a while ago, it looked kinda like realm of the mad god and was a platformer/action thing where you could play as enemies you've killed.

Great Dungeon in the Sky?

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
the uncle who works for nintendo

Short little browser html text adventure game.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
ending 1
greet him at the door

ending 2
when he arrives, run

ending 3
ask enough questions to get freaked out, and call your mom to get picked up before 11

ending 4
think about the uncle and the mew, making sure to click everything to learn about the storm. talk about games with your friend being supportive. Don't believe them about their uncle and flinch when you fight, then ask you friend about the storm. Leave before 11, don't take it.

ending 5
same as ending 4, but take it at the end. required to open up ending 6.

ending 6
only obtainable after getting ending 5. stay until 12, talking to your friend and being supportive. when 12 rolls around, run to the kitchen, and go anyway even when it tells you you cant. unlocks authors notes.

fits has a new favorite as of 09:54 on Oct 18, 2014

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Bad Munki posted:

So there was a 2D adventure game from a long while back, you play a little dude who starts off in sort of terrestrial heaven with little to no abilities, and you go exploring around up there and eventually you fall off because your climbing ability is too low to do much else, and you fall to earth and then adventure around down there for a while trying to...maybe pull a sword, or get back home, or some such, there's an altar you land near and maybe it talks to you a bit, etc. I have absolute confidence that someone here will know precisely what I'm talking about, so thanks in advance. :cheers:

Was it endeavor?

e: god drat it :argh:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Is there a wrassle game, but like QWOP?

I just wanna mash buttons and see wrestlers contort themselves and I don't care about the score.

Theres Wrestle jump :shrug:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
http://blogofholding.com/dungeonrobber/index.php

i believe its this but can't double check on my phone

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
rogue legacy fable ii is pretty solid, i think. its a short basically mini-dcss game that takes under an hour to beat

i dont know why i called it rogue legacy :sweatdrop:

fits has a new favorite as of 14:46 on Aug 4, 2017

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
i beat it with necromancer my first run through of that cause turns out the life spike/cannibalize combos keeps you at pretty much full hp/mp as long as you're careful not to get swarmed

thats uh. it so far

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
beam ball is fun

stupidly tough, but fun!

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
seedship: a short, text only game about an ai colony ship trying to find a new planet for humanity to survive on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Niel Cicierega has made a browser game about putting Skeletons and Ghosts in your truck so you can mate them and sell their offspring.

this game is incredible

• Locked thread