Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Spermy Smurf posted:

A buddy of mine made Coco Blast. Launching game, it's very well made in my mind.

http://vice-studios.com/playcocoblast/

Edit: Unity player, not flash.

Oh god, this game is driving me nuts. Every launch is disappointing, you don't make enough money per launch, there's not much variety on the launch field, and most things slow you down. After like 40 launches I've hit about four honeycomb things, which are worth 5 moneys each, but my next upgrade is two thousand?? Also it feels really slow, let me go fast!

On the other hand, it's pretty, and has good potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

MildManeredManikin posted:

This one was posted before, but I think it's been updates alot since it was posted and I've been playing it and showing it to people a lot lately: Mini Metro

You play as a subway designer and try to make sure people get moved around from station to station. It's easy to learn but deceptively difficult. Weirdly soothing and frustrating at the same time. You can click on the clock to pause the game by the way.

Holy smokes that's addictive. Best score so far 865.

Edit: 1106! I'm finding that at around 600 or so, I'm deleting every track and redesigning. On the game's forum they talk about saving a line for an emergency shuttle service, but that's BS.

DavidAlltheTime has a new favorite as of 10:53 on Jul 12, 2014

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

I like it, but the tutorial says that you only get a new row when you have no more moves, but it frequently makes a new row when I still have a bunch of moves. Weird.

Edit: Nevermind, there's a move timer at the top of the screen I didn't notice. I'd rather it waited till I ran out of moves, a timer just makes it a panic-game.

DavidAlltheTime has a new favorite as of 16:19 on Apr 14, 2015

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Minus Green posted:

Doesn't seem to work on Firefox - it totally locks up after making just one move.
Apparently it's just using the arrow keys that makes it not responding, using the QWERTY keys is fine. :shrug:

It does this for me half the time in Chrome. Weird.

I'm loving this game though. The fact that it skips a colour if you line up more than three of a kind adds another layer of strategy to it. Also, my inevitable technique in 2048 of just hitting down-left-right as fast as I can doesn't work in this game!

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Like a launch game, but upsidedown, this is a mining/upgrade game that I've become addicted to, but my real reason for posting it here is because it's laggy as all hell for me, and I'm wondering if it's my system, or the game. Hoping someone will get addicted and let me know if it's laggy for them as well.

http://www.notdoppler.com/reachthecore.php

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

The weird thing is that I played it for about an hour with no problems, but when I went back to the site for another session, it started giving me issues. Oh well, hopefully they update it soon so I can keep diggin'.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

thehoodie posted:

This game is just like Motherload except worse.

If by 'just like' you mean both games involve mining resources, then I agree with you, but not about it being worse, because I enjoy it more than Motherload.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Doomsayer posted:

drat, that is addictive. I'm not up on my bored-at-work RPG material, is there anything else like this out there? Either in a choose-your-own-adventure sense or dungeon crawling sense? I know there's browser roguelikes and stuff, but I'm thinking specifically with that "Tabletop" kind of aesthetic.

(What I really want, sadly, is to be able to play the Steam version of Talisman at work. I know there's an android version but it doesn't have the gratuitous amount of add-on material :saddowns:)

This request has reminded me of a flash game I was quite addicted to a while back. It was a CCG, and you used your cards in a tabletop gaming scenario that played out like a turn-based combat game. It was really easy to get into, but had significant depth to strategies. I mostly played the single-player campaign, but the multiplayer side looked pretty active at the time, which was last year at some point.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Whybird posted:

Are you thinking of Card Hunter? It was pretty good.

Yes!! Oh gosh, here I go again :)

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Gelf is fun. Gelf gelf gelf.

My best is 294.

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/gelf/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008