Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
What does it take to trigger Builder saying she can build you an armory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I had it before, but not in my current playthrough; you can task a gatherer as an armorer in the village assignment screen and they will make bullets.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Try Zeebarf?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kumaton posted:

Ha, that 'disguise mode' is ingenious.

Boss modes for games that displayed a spreadsheet screen weren't entirely uncommon back in the late 80s early 90s, when it was likely that the most computer you had access to was at work, and the only monitoring of what you were up to was your boss walking up behind you and asking you what the hell you thought you were doing on company time.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I got an event where, through several choices, the AI was inspired to write poetry after reading the cultural database. But it was so bad at it, it threw a temper tantrum and deleted not just its own poetry, but some of the stuff already in the database.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

LOL at survivors being picky about things like "outstanding ugliness."

Earthlike temps, gravity, water, and rich resources, a some alien precursor poo poo to reverse engineer and they still complain.

I like to think it's Beksinski Planet. All foggy yellowed canyons lined with rusty, glowering statues.

• Locked thread