Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

:siren: HORRIBLE TERRIBLE SHAMEFUL CUSTOM TITLES INBOUND FOR HORRIBLE TERRIBLE SHAMEFUL POSTERS :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Nautatrol Rx posted:

P.S. Say thank you to pipes! you bastards.

Thank you, but there's no real reason to do this. I'm just happy to see everyone having fun and participating.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

sebmojo posted:

THANKS TO PIPES!! PIPES IS HURRAH!!

No seriously, please stop doing this.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast with this important message:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3501699

Thanks for giving it a read, writers.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Jane Austen is a waste of dead trees :colbert:

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Y Kant Ozma Post posted:

ENGAGE TROLL MODE

Ozma, I don't want to fight with you in front of the 'domers like this.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

*fart*

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Oh hey, forum invasion. Enjoy all the bans, jerkos.

Not really.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Toaster Beef posted:

I have a few ideas for prompts and I'm assuming I don't just take this poo poo over guerrilla style.

Qui audet adipiscitur.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

If the current judges don't get their poo poo together by tomorrow I am arbitrarily selecting the next round's judges because yes.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Fanky Malloons posted:

poo poo is being gotten together as we speak (type?). Well, providing the other judges are awake, anyway.

:choco:

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Black Griffon posted:

We will make chickencheese.

You magnificent bastard.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

:siren: Chickencheese is here! :siren:

I realize that this is old hat for Thunderdome, but I demand strongly suggest posting Chickencheese-themed flash fiction there.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Martello posted:

pipes! usually handles it but he might have missed the last couple losers or summat. I also have to update the OP with the last few weeks so when I'm doing it I'll figure out who didn't get a losertar and send him a PM.

Yeah, if future winners can PM/email me a list of losertar recipients I can jump on it. Please keep it timely, it sucks to have an avatar slam down on you out of nowhere, especially if you've just purchased one.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

It's CC's guiding principle :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001

Nap Ghost

Let's not do that.