Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Topkill
Dec 1, 2006

You see, the heart of murder is through the heart.
Welp, that camping room in Glacier is blocked off now. You should have seen the confused reactions of my group when all sprinted towards it at the beginning of the match only to find it blocked off. I heard that White was changed a bit too, but I haven't checked it out yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topkill
Dec 1, 2006

Also I just did a game of Firebase Dagger with what looks like a on hazard going on. It's basically a giant sandstorm that makes it really hard to see. I'm not impressed, it seems it gives you 15% more xp though?

Topkill
Dec 1, 2006

Geth Bombers are the most annoying things ever. They just zip around at high speed and drop 3-5 grenades short fuse grenades on you whenever they feel like it. Even if they didn't edit the white map, I'm sure the edition of the bombers would've made farming much more difficult

Topkill
Dec 1, 2006

My new favorite thing is sentencing pubbies to the gas chamber when playing Reactor with the hazard. The Hazard is me! :devil:

Topkill
Dec 1, 2006

Vietnamwees posted:

And I just read about about the Trap that is on FB Reactor now and how it works both on enemies and other players. I gotta try that now. However, it sounds like a Hack objective in there is going to be an even bigger pain in the rear end now.
I actually tried this earlier, and the Geth that I had managed to trap in there just straight up kept walking and clipped through the closed door with no visible damage done.

Topkill
Dec 1, 2006

Been definitely having a hard time playing with pubbies lately. Before the patch,(for about a month or so, since I'm relatively new) I didn't really have too many issues extracting on gold on non-cheesy maps. Now, it's been a constant wipefest for some reason. Maybe just really bad luck?

Heres my manifest, http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/index.php?name=Topkilll&platform=xbox

I'd love to play with some goons sometime on Xbox live sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topkill
Dec 1, 2006

Anyone on Xbox having problems with being "disconnected from the Mass Effect 3 Server" midgame? I've had it happen to me about 3 separate times to me tonight, all around wave 9 or 10 and it's really really been ruining my evening.

• Locked thread