Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.
Why is Hurricane considered the best SMG?

I have a Hurricane II and it's kind of...meh.

Maybe I'm just not doing it right but it seems like it's not really good at a distance and I really only use it when I play Adept so I can just spray dudes laying on the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.

Doc Dee posted:

It never ceases to amaze me how people insist on using missiles on every Atlas, Banshee, Prime, Praetorian, Scion, group of Marauders, etc.

I like to see huge numbers of big mobs die to missiles. It's very satisfying.

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.
Man, what's with some people just hording their missiles and never using them even though they are surrounded by everything.

I will just never understand why people try to save them instead of just dumping them all every game.

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.
I've managed to get 3/4 done so far on Plat. Today being my first time on plat games.

I think it was because I was playing Volus Engineer (Shield Boost all day baby) but all 3 pub games went pretty smooth. The best was when I was playing with 3 EDI bots who just melted everything with reegar 10s.

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.
I just recently got the Saber and I love the thing to death. It's too bad that whenever I want to play a class that uses it well, I get stuck with a bunch of scrublords who don't really know that standing right in front of baddies is a bad thing.

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.

seravid posted:

The Saber looks and sounds pretty cool, but I only used it once back when I played Silver. Is it any good at low levels on Gold/Platinum?

Throw the AP mod on it and it does pretty well in Gold from my tests. As a TGI with it, it works really well.

Drakenel posted:

2nd dumb edit: Just unlocked the valkyrie in the free gift packs. I'm not really feeling the two shot AR unless someone knows how to correctly use it

You correctly use it by not using it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.
I've had it happen to me a few times where my bullets do no damage and my powers don't work at all. Or my powers won't work but my bullets do damage but I can't reload. Or some other bizarre mixture of the previous scenarios. When this happens, none of my consumables work either.

I'm not 100% sure why that happens but it does and I just have to die since heavy melee usually never fixes it :(

• Locked thread