Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

~My country is a complete embarrassment to world football and they deserve abuse from everyone at all times.~

~Handle your balls? Frenchmen can't resist!~
Destroyer with pirannah and typhoon and 3 wide spread grenades make for quite an explosionfest :shepface:

D0ct0rAlanGrant fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

~My country is a complete embarrassment to world football and they deserve abuse from everyone at all times.~

What everyone else said, especially with vanguard. Thats how I did it and in 2 nights I was hopping into gold with my destroyer. The vanguard really is so fun to play as.

I see they nerfed the pirannah? I can still snipe on gold with it and do a lot of damage. Was it only the damage the lowered a bit?

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Yeah, the damage was lowered by about 12% I think. It's still a really good gun.

Honestly, I barely noticed it at all. And I never thought that the mattock would be my favorite gun of all time. Mail slots everywhere bitch.

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

So whats a good build for a batsent and a krogan sent? In my batsent I put 6/0/6/6/6 and I havent touched my krogan yet.

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

So I think I just got stupid lucky, I had enough saved up for like 10 PSPs and I got all these characters, asari justicar, krogan soldier, geth engineer, paladin, quarian infil, geth infil, quarian male, n7 shadow, and n7 slayer :shepface: if anyone has any builds they wanna toss out for any thatd be awesome, or if maybe we could put aome popular builds for yhe characters in the OP maybe?

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

So if you use a GPS and cloak then charge your weapon you de-cloak. Awesomeew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

I got some shotgun that was the same color card thing as the pirannah? I forget its name but it looks fancy?

• Locked thread