Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rio
Mar 20, 2008

Sup multiplayers. Just getting into it after neglecting multiplayer for singleplayer - I am reading my way through the thread but one question. What is the most efficient way to spend credits to unlock higher tier weapons and characters? Is going with all Spectre packs the most cost effective?

If anyone sees capita1ism in any public games, that's me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Can anyone give me the lowdown on how to make an overpower Kroguard? I haven't been playing multiplayer too long but have gotten a fair amount of guns; I've been using a Pirahna I as I'm not sure what weapon to use, specced for weapon damage rather than melee for surviveability. I want to melt some faces though so any build tips or whatever would be nice as I haven't even played Vanguard on Single Player before so I'm kind of clueless.

E: literally just got the Graal a minute ago. Not sure if the weight difference is worth it though, even specced for shotgun weight reduction. I am at 160% with the piranha an would be at 110 with the Graal...

rio fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Oct 19, 2012

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Has stealth detection been changed recently? I know that dragoons always seemed to see through stealth but lately when I am playing N7 Shadow I have been getting detected way more that I used to. Maybe it is just chance. I have even been meleed mid shadow strike by my target a few times.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Can anyone recommend me a good Turian Ghost build? I just unlocked one but have no idea what to do with it and after a lot of Googling and am still left unsure. I have done a lot with melee characters so I am tempted to try something with AR's since I have read a lot of random comments about that here. Also a weapon recommendation would be cool. I am still pretty bad but trying to improve (sorry to the goons I played with back on the Krogan melee weekend...my only goon game and I totally missed extraction)

• Locked thread