Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I added myself to the spreadsheet and sent off invites to the antipodeans on it.

I would quite like to see the combat robots from ME2, the old shadow broker dude or protheans as multiplayer classes.

Also comedy option floating jellyfish multiplayer class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
What time do the challenges normally go live and is there any word on what it might be?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Happy n7 day. My parcel contained a indra :toot:

The last patch dramatically sped up my menus as well which was fantastic.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
2 components away from machinist and the game just refuses to give me a geth. I have the full set of cosmetic effects for both volus classes too :(

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Having both volus maxed out but no geth makes me so unhappy, I mean look at it

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=byolante&platform=pc

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So I have had a hurricane since last weekend and was all 'its a SMG so it sucks, why does everyone in the thread lose their poo poo over it'. Then I used it. Holy poo poo is it good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
IS it just me or does this game have an obscene amount of network traffic. Like 6-700mb of upload alone for a 2-3hour stretch of play.

• Locked thread