Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarern
Nov 4, 2008

:toot:
Won't you take me to
Bomertown?
Won't you take me to
BONERTOWN?

:toot:
From the previous thread:

Wampus42 posted:

Speaking of not hating this character, what's the rhythm that you guys use with it? I tried to the whole snap freeze set up for tech burst, but it just ends up with me using melee a lot because it feels faster at taking down lower tier enemies.

I rarely try for tech bursts on mine. I ignore Incinerate, and spam Snap Freeze through corners and walls. I use Energy Drain to stun and strip shields, especially on enemies far away, and when things get close I Snap Freeze -> plant shield -> repeat until everything falls down, and if they get within melee range I melee them to death. I took the armor debuff on Snap Freeze so when Banshees and things show up your teammates can usually burn them down pretty quickly while you Snap Freeze and plant your shield.

This works on silver, but I've only done 1 gold with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread