Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Lagomorphic posted:

Yes pull primes Biotic Combos but only when used on unshielded and unarmored enemies. Also I'm strongly in the pro-pull camp and I wouldn't call it awesome. It's situationally useful enough to be better than 10% weapon damage though.
Do you really use pull more than you fire nine bullets?

I'm really honestly curious on that bit. I've never even played Drell Adept and I'm missing a few levels on that class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Alteisen posted:

N7 Rank 1, level 1 soldier on gold a few days ago.

Now see I kinda get this. It's an easy mistake to make that bronze-platinum would correspond to SP's easy-insanity scaling. It's the sort of mistake I'd hope one make once, but considering he chose to start with soldier I'd be he's gonna do it a few more times.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

TastyLemonDrops posted:

Looking at my friend list, is everyone just idling with Origin on, waiting for the dlc?

Pretty much yeah, but now I have to go for like three hours. :(

• Locked thread