Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VextheGrey
Dec 3, 2000

"No, Sasquatch! NOOOOO!!"
Posting to say I sent a friend request to N7 Goons (same GT as forum name). Endless silver runs is getting dull, and pubbie golds just hurt (to be fair, I probably do kind of suck).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VextheGrey
Dec 3, 2000

Unclouded posted:

I've been saving up credits for a while now as some Xbox goons know (I had 3.3 million credits) and decided to promote my characters and see how many Ultra-Rares I could get since I have everything else. I decided to use Spetre packs to see. Grand total? 3 ultra-rares. Scorpion, Collector SMG, and Harrier upgrades. Be glad that getting nothing but rare consumables still makes you angry it could be worse.

Oh and while I'm at it got a Crusader VII.

I'm missing something here that it feels is important to know, what does first promoting have anything to do with it?

VextheGrey
Dec 3, 2000

Chasiubao posted:

Not sure if it was lag, but I had a hell of a time lining up melee attacks. Gonna go electrical for the aoe effect.

Go both hammers, the use is situational. If you note the damage on biotic it is absurb, versus electrical which is way lower. Use electrical for the grunts, and biotic when a friendly jugg is tanking something.

• Locked thread