Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm not ashamed of having preordered this (on PS4) and I'll reserve my final judgements until a few months, give them a chance to patch the worst bugs and at least make an attempt to unfuck things.

The initial information is not instilling me with confidence, but I have committed. I will see this through.

Also I still don't have a GODDAMN Geth Spitfire on ME3 MP :shepicide: I've spent millions of credits in search of one. I'm convinced it doesn't actually exist and that anyone saying otherwise is a liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

tribbledirigible posted:

For a seemingky endless stream of bullets, you're seriously better of using the Revenant or Typhoon.

Both of which I have at X, and still not a single level of Spitfire. :negative:
I just want a complete collection.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Multiple patches can be done in a day. PS4 Nier Automata was on 1.02 before I even got my drat copy in the mail.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Thank you for reminding me this emote existed; I'm gonna blame every problem I find on this Turian rear end in a top hat, just for fun.

"not enough toilet paper? TURIAN COUNCILOOOOOR :argh:"

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

With more shotgunning, unless his default melee now lets you headbutt like a Drinking Bird

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Same here on the PS4; my username on there is the same as it is here for anyone who wants to add me :toot:

precision posted:

I'll probably play a bunch of MP before even starting on the SP tomorrow. Fellow PS4 owners feel free to add me: zerodrone

Which zerodrone, there's 3 what show up when I search for that name

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm pretty sure Bioware isn't dumb enough to make us pay for multiplayer DLC. They didn't do it for 3, so they wouldn't do it here. Right, guys?

...Right?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I like the Claymore too but you guys are way too attached to it. There's other shotguns. Move on with your lives.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Does this also apply for the PS4 or is it just the PC version

E: :lol: There's no subtitles for the vids. Guess I'm just sitting here in my deafness watchin' der pretty pitchurs.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Mar 21, 2017

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Boy those sure were some Andromeda Initiative videos that looked important and informing.
Shame they weren't loving subtitled :shepface: What the hell, Bioware?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

the Multiplayer is cool and good :toot: Lay your fears to rest

• Locked thread