Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

I've been trying out the Ghost on solo Platinum runs, and he sucks. I generally die on wave 2-3. Given the way you've all been singing his praises, I must be doing something wrong.

Here's the build and loadout I'm using, not including consumables (AP Ammo IV, CycMod IV, AR Rail III). Advice please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Is anyone else getting lag in the store? It takes about 5 seconds after I click the purchase button for the pack contents to show up. This started after the Arsenal and Reserve packs were introduced, before that it took about half a second.

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Paracelsus posted:

From what I understand, the way they coded the addition of the new packs to the store requires your machine to re-cache the images for the new packs with each pack purchased. Because it wouldn't be Bioware without a ridiculous and poorly-planned/coded implementation somewhere in the mix.

Well that sucks.

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

BrianWilly posted:

Have Geth Hunters always been really difficult to hit with powers or is this a new thing the game has come up with to shorten my lifespan? I've lost count of the amount of Incinerates and Warps that have gone literally right through their bodies while they are standing completely still a yard in front of me. Apparently "invisible" actually means "phase shifted"?

Yeah, it's always been impossible to hit Hunters with powers unless you can see their name on the HUD. Get in the habit of putting a bullet or two into them before using powers.

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

The Krogan Warlord's hammer powers benefit from both +melee and +power damage, right?
So, do I want to use a pistol/SMG with a +power mod or a shotgun with a +melee? Also, which option should I go for his Tech Armour 5?

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Respec cards are Rare

They used to be, they're uncommon now.

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Pander posted:

I'd almost say it's time for a new, last ME3 MP thread. Outside of Smol's character list, few of the links or OP information is up to date.

Really? The game is almost dead. You'd probably only get 5-10 pages max out of a new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

El Mido posted:

Once you go Cherry MX Blue you don't go back.

Model M und buckling spring uber alles.

• Locked thread