Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Elotana posted:

[ - N7 Shadow's rank 6 sword mastery evolution does not give bonuses to Shadow Strike.

God damnit, there's probably at least 20 deaths I've had since I got the class that would have been prevented by knowing this and taking the extra health/shield and increased speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Batham posted:

London on gold, ugh.

Actually the squad goal looks like it can be on any difficulty.

But still playing the London map, ugh.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

For silver gear buy spectre packs and veteran packs depending on your fancy and wait. For gold gear buy PSPs and just pray.

There is no real strategy beyond that really.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

What's the best build for a Batarian soldier? Last time I took one for a spin I maxed out all the melee on the fitness tree along with all the blade armor damage buffs and it seemed pretty effective. Is melee focused backed up with fist spikes and fire grenades the way to go? It worked fine of silver but I never tried it on gold.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Ballistic blades, ballistic blades and ballistic blades. They're amazing: good damage, big cone, and (most importantly) stagger. Try to have a low cooldown, high melee damage and a low damage/high RoF shotgun (scimitar is my favourite). Stagger with blades, falcon punch the toughest guy, blades again and shoot anyone left standing.

I'm guessing I should get the cone, recharge and explosive for further stagger? Maxed melee fitness and blade armor specced for melee damage and durability?

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

ilikelettuce posted:

Coming back to this game since a friend just got it. Last I played, Firebase White/Geth/Gold was the way to go for credit farming. Is this still valid after they added the new 2 objectives? If not, what's recommended now?
By the way, was Gold nerfed somehow after they introduced Platinum?

Glacier/Cerberus/Gold is usually a good one for pick up groups. People tend to either move through the map together killing all the spawns or hold up in the center room and kill everything. Holding up in the center room with an organized group works well on Platinum apparently but I've never tried it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

If anyone wants to get this event over quickly without soloing on X-Box Live I've just logged to do it myself

GT: Zikans

• Locked thread