Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitschy Bitch
Jun 21, 2004
the mad whacker
Was farming Glacier/Cerb/Plat earlier with two destroyers, a demolisher, and me switching between a salarian eng, or a N7 shadow. Full extract 4/5 times. :colbert:

Mind you, the Justicar/Smashdept setup makes it much eaiser. Can also do it with tech burst spam, did it well with a geth eng, shadow, demolisher and something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitschy Bitch
Jun 21, 2004
the mad whacker

nacon posted:

Wow, Platinum just isn't that bad... when everyone has a Piranha. 2x Destroyers, 1x Demolisher, and 1x BatSol is like stupid easy mode. We even made it through a Wave 10 Firebase Giant center hack with the help of a few missiles.

I spent most of that match either wondering why the batsol is so chubby, or trying to Batarian punch low health banshees to be stylish. :)

Balistic Blades did work wonders staggering everything that got in range, before the pirhana and grenade spam tore it up. It was a blast.

It was plat/glacier/reapers, from a full random at that. Lots of banshees to punch in the junk.

Kitschy Bitch fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Aug 12, 2012

Kitschy Bitch
Jun 21, 2004
the mad whacker
When I feel like screwing around, I find me a krogan, get on a smashdept, and just Lash everything he looks at.

"Huh? Where did that nemesis go?"

Kitschy Bitch
Jun 21, 2004
the mad whacker

Mr PMS posted:

Motherfuckin Eagle VII motherfuckers!

Atleast I only have six more weeks until I can stop posting about my Eagles. :shepface:

Eagle VII club. :respek:

Have they made this gun not terrible compared to other pistols yet?

Kitschy Bitch
Jun 21, 2004
the mad whacker
The 'kill it with fire' challenge has re-kindled a love for the Krogan Soldier, only instead of head-butting things to death like normal, it's inferno grenades falling like rain, with carnage triggering fire explosions on everything.

It is an amazing boss killer, and hilarious wrecker of spawns.

Kitschy Bitch
Jun 21, 2004
the mad whacker

exquisite tea posted:

I have this weird mental issue where all class types have to share a uniform color. Adepts/Vanguards are electric purple, Soldiers are green with orange and brown highlights, Engineers are sky blue with purple highlights, Sentinels are bright pink with purple/orange highlights, Infiltrators are black with off-yellow highlights.

I'm just going to repost this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitschy Bitch
Jun 21, 2004
the mad whacker
Eagle X club. Goes on the wall with the Valiant X.

• Locked thread