Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
N7 Fury and Slayer make a goddamn disgusting close range combo. As long as the slayer's in front, you can set up combos on drat near everything. I know biotic slash sets off AF and DC, not so sure on phase disruptor.

But with the credits I got from the last murderscape, I unlocked the Demolisher. I don't know how to spec it :coal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I did that build but maxed Demolisher instead of fitness, and stuck with a Falcon since I have no Harrier and my Piranha is ameasly level 1. I wrecked the poo poo out of Glacier/Gold, this is my new farming class du jour since indirect fire is the best kind of fire.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Well I guess I need a Destroyer now because wheeeee Crusader V :v:

It's kind of nice when being used like a snap-shot GST, but when I have a Piranha it's just ridiculous.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
The Falcon is goddamn awesome with Cryo rounds, I use it on my Demolisher and BatSol for indirect weapon fire and with Cryo 3 you can drat near freeze Phantoms solid with two rounds.

Plus with the BatSol you get even more ridiculous staggering/freezing, which sets you up for more punching.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Now I can't really complain since I just got a Destroyer the night before, but Crusader VI? Seriously? :c00lbutt:

I don't have a Typhoon yet, what's a good alternate for the Destroyer? Revenant X?

VVVV I have a particle rifle II, about to try that one out.

Bastard Tetris fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Aug 29, 2012

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Welp I got the squad goal easy as pie, would Gold/Glacier/Cerb give more atlas kills than platinum?

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Dang, didn't get my pack. Where do I complain?

VVV Sounds good, I usually get them right from the get-go, I wonder what happened. Eagle VI Hoooooooo!

Bastard Tetris fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Sep 26, 2012

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Good god, I just opened an SP and PSP and got a Wraith, a Typhoon, and Volus Engi. I feel so so lucky.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I just used the Valkyrie on a lame bronze mission since I was tired of awful pubbies screwing up in gold to finish off the weekend challenge. With Turian stability the groupings are pretty tight, I got the 20 headshot medal halfway through wave 7 without even trying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Ho ho ho, now I have a Valiant X :sicknasty:

• Locked thread