Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Something happened to my Volus Adept. After I got a character training for him I somehow had enough points to get 6 in every stat with 12 points left over.

After looking at him again it now says I have -33 points and I'm still maxed out with him. He's the only character that it happened to. Has anyone else had this happen?

He truly is a biotic god now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I've found that credits are easy to come by now, so the price doesn't really concern me much. I find myself taking the elite spectre pack over any of the others more often than not.

On occasion I'll buy a large supply pack just to restock my medigel and ammo reserves.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
EDI and the hurricane is godly. Holy poo poo I love this.

Are you supposed to be able to restock the repair matrix? Because being able to makes this ridiculous. You don't need medigel with this character except the rare moments where the matrix doesn't pick you up.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I'm becoming more and more worried that they're going to nerf EDIbot. She's just do drat good. Being able to finish a late round solo when the rest of your team dies is fantastic.

Oh, you knocked me down? Think again fucker :black101:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Hahaha. You guys weren't kidding about the Reegar. I never really gave it much of a chance. But a Reegar III with a shotgun amp III and drill ammo II and poo poo was just melting. I never realized it shot through cover as well.

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
That was the easiest challenge yet. Unfortunately I got a Valkyrie out of it. Which I found that I do not care for. At all.

Watched my buddy play with his geth juggernaut and that was hilarious. He had two primes and two flamers attacking him on silver and they could barely lower his shield. He just kept draining the prime. I must have that character.

• Locked thread