Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
I've always been headshotting bosses thinking that it does extra damage, so I don't even know what to feel right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
Ever since the new stuff hit I've been getting a bug where I can't shoot or pick up ammo. Is this a common bug, because I've never had this before the new stuff hit?

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
It's a waste of time going for biotic explosions on a kroshaman when you can simply use a reegar to kill shields then warp to weaken armor then reegar some more.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
Sentry Turret and Geth Turret we're both getting leveled up when I was using Geth Engineer so do that unless it was a bug on my part?

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
If I only need Ultra rare weapons, should I be buying Arsenal packs or PSP's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
Why does this game keep on taking away my experience and credits after I exit a lobby? Is there a fix?

• Locked thread