Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Oh, my wife, my mother, my Riiiiiide-ley Scooootch.:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
An animated version of the HR Giger permission slip sketch is up on Nerdist. It does not disappoint.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Not as much PFT as I had hoped, but Ian Fleming more than made up for it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"Were you friendly towards the negroes"? is probably my favorite line of this episode. Delivered perfectly.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Fil5000 posted:

Gourley's new podcast "I Was There Too" is pretty fun as well - interviewing people who played smaller parts in big films. First guest is PFT, as is required by podcast law, but the second episode is Ricco Ross from Aliens, and it's a pretty great interview.

I met PFT two weeks ago. You all may touch me.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Fil5000 posted:

At this point (and I say this as a massive PFT fan) I think it's possible to meet PFT by just starting a podcast. Dude is everywhere.

Yeah, it was at the autograph junket after "The Thrilling Adventure Hour," but he was really nice and talked with me and my wife for a couple minutes. I told him he and I share a love of Peter O'Toole, so he signed my TAH graphic novel, then added "NO PRISONERS!!!":neckbeard:

Punch Card posted:

Quoted for proof of consent.

Let's all make the beast with multiple backs and sacks.:getin:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Got to listen to my first episode today. I have to say there haven't been a lot of things that made me laugh hard enough to make me light-headed. Listening to Patton Oswalt's meltdown rant was one of those things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYWdGeI21zo

"Know when the endtimes are coming? Look behind you."

Watch the video that they made of this, if you haven't.:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

Great ep. RIP.

I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get any Giger or Shunt or Roy Cabras (yes, we got like five seconds of Shunt at the end. Doesn't count). I don't think they should have shoehorned any characters in, but still, it makes the "series proper" ending feel all the more abrupt.

• Locked thread