Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!


It's almost good that they painted over the oak. It probably prevented a fair amount of tar from seeping into it. Who paints over oak anyway? It'll look great when you're done.

edit:
There might be asbestos in that popcorn ceiling. Just an FYI. If you're going to do it yourself, get it really wet, add a tiny bit of detergent to the water you're using. You can find directions online on how to safely remove asbestos popcorn ceilings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

  • Locked thread