Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChewyLSB
Jan 13, 2008

Destroy the core
This does look like quite a cool and neat concept. My biggest fear is Uber Entertainment, since like another poster said before, Super MNC was pretty disappointing. I think I'll probably end up backing it, though, it looks unique enough and they seem to really have a passion for it.

Although some of the games on their "resumé" are pretty suspect...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChewyLSB
Jan 13, 2008

Destroy the core

Eej posted:

Even more triangles and squares and diamonds!

Seriously the worst part of Supcom was you never actually got to see combat, at least, if you were trying to play it with any modicum of skill.

Yeah well the stupid game's engine was made to actively punish micromanaging so there was no reason to see the combat.

• Locked thread