Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

sgnl05 posted:

Naval combat (and water planets) is a stretch goal which means I'm psychic.

The other stretch goal that's been announced so far is gas giants and more orbital units. I don't think any orbital units have been announced so far?

They've said that there will be orbital units (satellites), although I don't know of any specific units.

Also, I think it would be nice if radar was blocked by planetary bodies, allowing you to build secret bases on the dark side of the moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

PA has reached its goal, with 15 days to go.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

GigBuddy posted:

Looks good, especially with the planet-wide conflicts. Backers++

I hope they reach some of their stretch goals; it would be nice to have a bit of variety with the planet types.

I would think they'd release the stretch goals anyway, but perhaps as DLC at a later date instead of being in the core game.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Eej posted:

My favourite part about this screenshot spergery is that if you actually want to win a game of SC you won't be that zoomed in anyway so who gives a poo poo?

When a game is designed completely around macro you literally don't have time to actually appreciate the visuals.

Eh, the same thing could be said for the Total War series. It's a nice addition, even if it doesn't make the gameplay any better.

• Locked thread