Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

I hope they have new unit of the month.

p.s Core forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

One of the great things about TA that I hope they have in PA is that when your main base got overrun you could always have one or more secret bases to run off to, full of experimental robots and weapons, ready to rebuild and fight back.

In this case, unnoticed asteroids from which you can plot.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

It's total annihilation. I'd be happy if their program secretly sucked bile out of my organs as long as it played well.

I have no ability to think critically about this game and I mean that as an indictment of myself, not a rebuke to others.

The youtubes are pretty good.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

How do you play against an AI opponent? I don't see any option for that. I prefer to play against the AI in other games so that's what I'm looking forward to in this one.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Ralith posted:

AI fills in any unoccupied player slots when you start a game.

poo poo, serious? I can't believe that hasn't been made clear. I would have been playing a lot earlier if I knew that.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Funny you should say that, because now I can't seem to launch a game against AI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

I really miss the upgradable commander and I wish the game was as smooth as TA.

• Locked thread