Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Read the entire thing, am tickled absolutely loving pink at the prospect. If it delivers, I'll have found something to actually ENTERTAIN ME FOR A WHILE before my MASSIVE INTOLERANCE TO FUN KILLS ME.
On the whole, it looks to be a simply capital idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Looks like they might just hit the Orchestral stretch yet!

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed

Shorter Than Some posted:

I think they probably already have, when you add in the Paypal donations.

poo poo, you may be right. This is seriously going to be a massive timesink for me once it hits.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Is there a confirmed date for the beta release? All I see is September 2013 and I'm thinking of finally dropping the bomb on this bad motha.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Is there a Steam group for this? we need to get some annihilating together and this game rocks like all hell.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Willing to play with any of you fucks in the Planetary Annihilations, just friend rear end-Haggis on Steam and I'll play with you and poo poo. Also maybe dance a bit, rub butts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed

DatonKallandor posted:

I'm saying they should call it what it is. An Alpha or a Beta. Not a new word invented solely so they can say they're not in beta anymore but keep the "it's not released yet" excuse around.

Daton you beautiful hunk of a man I think it would be a better occasion if you started coming on Teamspeak again and then maybe we can play some PA and get destroyed by some AI players because I cannot multitask whatsoever, kiss kiss.

• Locked thread