Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oogs
Dec 6, 2011
This made me want to go play TA again. I wonder if I can do that on Win7...

Donated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oogs
Dec 6, 2011
This is going to be awesome. It cleared all the stretch goals.

oogs
Dec 6, 2011

Dukka posted:

Also they are doing their live countdown/QA thing right now.

That guy blowing bubbles got annoying, fast. Also, the voice actor guy is apparently married to the GladOS voice actor.

oogs
Dec 6, 2011

Grey Fox V2 posted:

They're going out in waves so don't worry yet.

Just got mine.

oogs
Dec 6, 2011

Orv posted:

Tomorrow (10th) there's going to be the first update of the year on their Twitch stream before the SMNC stuff gets going. 1PM PST. Their channel is set to save broadcasts if you can't make the live one.

http://www.twitch.tv/uberchannel

For those of us that will be too lazy to google it tomorrow.

oogs
Dec 6, 2011
Apparently they're in the process of switching their website. https://www.planetaryannihilation.com should now point to uberent.com/pa , and they'll be posting their updates in there.

oogs
Dec 6, 2011

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

Somebody might pay that just so they can put TA on GOG and Steam. Not sure if that would be worth it, but it's possible.

edit: nvm, TA is already on GOG, so that idea is out.

TA is up on GOG already. Or was at least - I bought it (again) from there a while back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oogs
Dec 6, 2011
At the risk of changing the topic of conversation too much, did we ever figure out if we're allowed to post screenshots of the alpha, and if so, can some of you with access show us the game so far?

• Locked thread