Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mia2000
Feb 8, 2003

This is our song of exultant joy

leica posted:

Hey look Dave Grohl is pretty cool

I'd like to get the background story on this photo if at all possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mia2000
Feb 8, 2003

Surfingelectrode posted:

Yeah, it was a DVD for listening parties that also had Wayne introducing and doing a countdown for each track.

I made my own version of it that syncs up easily here (I don't think this is :filez: since it was a free promo?). Some of the stuff on it is really cool, like the orchestra on The Train Runs Over the Camel, the choir on How Will We Know?, the car crashes on March of the Rotten Vegetables, and the banjo on Big Ol' Bug.

Has anyone ever told you how awesome you are? If so, add me to the list. If not, shame on all of humanity.

mia2000
Feb 8, 2003

Spin has the album right now, and is calling it "impenetrable, shaggy, cerebral, wandering, challenging...and we cannot stop playing it in the SPIN office."

mia2000
Feb 8, 2003

Steven threw this up on Twitter yesterday.....

"Spent an hour walking around like a zombie in American Girl doll store.My mustache was a hit with all the frightened mothers #trashTheStash"

mia2000
Feb 8, 2003

Wayne fires back.....

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/wayne-coyne-fires-back-at-pathological-liar-kliph-scurlock-20140509

mia2000 fucked around with this message at 16:33 on May 9, 2014

• Locked thread