Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Sounds like Wayne has discovered the wide realm of research chemical tryptamine analogues or dissociatives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

This album is really weird and dissonant and filled with interesting ambient sounds. The sparse instrumentation is well done, and despite it being a quiet, dirge-like album, there are many strong melodies throughout.

It reminds me of Portishead's "Third", and I mean that in the best way possible. I love it.

EDIT: I like Embryonic enough but it didn't stand the test of time for me. This album blows it out of the water.

• Locked thread