Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I understand what the new E type was going for but I actually really, severely didn't like it. Not that I'm in the market for one anyways though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
And for what it's worth, that air cleaner setup is loving hideous.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Spotted by my boss.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Someone let me in on the 959 above, what is it since apparently at least one other person gets the joke.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This dude saw me snapping a pic while he was in the drive through next to my work so he cruised it on around to let me take more. ITS REAL :swoon:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This one was a Euro spec that was sent to Japan, then he bought it. He loved it so much he bought a second real one as well. Apparently he owns 2 out of the 3 legit Turbos in Washington.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Still bigger than a Honda S600

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

some texas redneck posted:

I won't lie, I would do painful sexual things with that car.

:getin:

I'm fairly certain you mean that car would do painful sexual things to you.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I love the cars A5H posts and will support him until the day I die.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Speaking of that maserati up there, the one based off the (Enzo?) Does anyone have the picture someone posted last year of the timing gear setup off that engine?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress me, thats gorgeous. Ive been toying around making the center of a tattoo chestpiece along those lines, if I could find a head on timing gear set for a 917 thatd seal the deal.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Actually, cool toys for rich people is a pretty decent business model so I bet those actually sell. Amphicars on the other hand dont really have too many uses for the average person.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just saw an awesome little car that Ive never seen before and couldnt take a picture of in time. It was yellow with a black stripe down the beltline. It looked an awful lot like a 2002, but definitely wasnt. Rear tail lights looked like the mid 70s volvo 140 tail lights but flatter, so short rectangles. My initial thoughts were early 70s and possibly Fiat, 2 door, short overhangs but not a hatchback. The stripe looked like it wasnt the same width the entire length of it. Only saw it for a split second so thats all I have to work with.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe earlier than that, definitely 2 door, softer around the edges not so angular. Im still searching google for something closer.

Edit: located. Early 70s 128 coupe as seen here. Not on my laptop or Id copy it to imgur.

http://www.motorbase.com/pictures/contributions/990913/std_1970_fiat_128_group.jpg

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Oct 25, 2012

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

veedubfreak posted:

poo poo, it's also a barndoor. :aaaaa:

Real players roll a barndoor 15 window.

I think theres like, one, in the world.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I had my old Fastback up past an indicated 100, but I was too terrified to take my hands off the wheels to take a picture for proof.:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I understand that this marking probably serves some sort of legitimate purpose but I can't see it as anything other than stern admonishment on the low pressure side gauge of our AC service machine.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

BoostCreep posted:

Also, I wish I could find a bigger version of this picture. Good on Lamborghini for barely bloating in 39 years.

Weren't they obnoxiously large for the times though?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Nah I'm cool with that one here.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

neckbeard posted:

time to start trolling some friends with this

I neglected to add the disclaimer to the pictures I showed to my shop and I've had one of my coworkers bitching about it for 15 minutes now.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I too find that fans of the Corvette are typically receptive of engine swaps with half the number of cylinders from a FOREIGN manufacturer.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Forward it to a bunch of people as leaked photos of the upcoming C7 fuel efficient option test mule.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Its one of the tuning charts from the guys who were making that billet titanium 2000hp 4G63 that gets posted in here every so often.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:black101:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

:aaaaa:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
And Dumbest loving Name EverTm syndrome.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

doodle_duck_dandy posted:

Latest addition to my buildings parking lot (UK)

Ferrari 360 spider next door. Hell of a park job.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Do eeeet

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 30, 2013

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

joat mon posted:

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/jMYANcH.jpg[/timg

I like these cars.

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Apr 23, 2013

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Friend on facebook is trying to ID this car, I've seen AI do more with worse so anyone got any ideas?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
There's one on youtube in an AW11 that sounds gorgeous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dug this up out of my old folder. Anyone remember this?

Also....

And completely unrelated.