Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"

neckbeard posted:

I think Sidney, BC is where AI goes to retire. The town is overflowing with wealthy people in their 60s/70s and if you go out for even 10 minutes you're sure to see some kick-rear end automotive poo poo

saw this Citroen DS last night

and this NOT-BROKEN 850i this morning

I can vouch for this - I grew up in that town. Haha. Now, I live in the antithesis of that - Edmonton, AB, where you're either driving a bro truck, or wishing you owned a bro truck but haven't landed that sweet job in the oil patch yet. :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simkin
May 18, 2007

Looks like it has WA plates on it, so here's hoping.

This is now legal to import to Canada. :flashfap:

okay, so there's zero chance of finding one for less than about $30k £20k, but tell me it's not the prettiest goddamn WRX ever made. Just try.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

Oh yeaaaaaahhhh....

Look at dem hips.

And if you're too poor to afford pretty much the rarest Subaru ever built, the P1 is a pretty close approximation, but we can't have it in :canada: for at least another 3 years.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

So wait, does that mean that there's going to be a 2 series as a coupe/2dr version of the 1 series? Then they'll have to make X versions of all the inbetween models...

Simkin
May 18, 2007

1.6L turbo'd.

Just slap a snail on this puppy and you're good to go.

:black101:

Simkin
May 18, 2007

Tell me you have more pictures/a story about someone using their SVX as a dune buggy. Please.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

I will always have a soft spot for Corvairs. Is it the turbo version, and do you have pictures of the sorcery that is blow through carbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simkin
May 18, 2007

All old Z cars are improved by pretty girls, this is a scientific fact.