Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

What, no Colani Horch?

e: click for ludicrous size

hackbunny fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Nov 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
I find the coolest poo poo parked near my workplace:

In particular, there's a handicapped parking spot where I often find cool antiques, like this Ambassador:

Or this Bianchina:

The perks of working in the financial district of Milan, I guess

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Lancia Delta, evolution of the species:

1982:

1985:

1986:

1988:

poo poo got into sci-fi territory pretty fast

e: I love the naive optimism in the Delta S4 press photos, I don't think I've ever seen a racing S4 with the back bumper on

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I've been to the Centro Storico Fiat recently, and found this beauty:

The one and only Mefistofele, an even bigger motherfucker than the "beast of Turin" (21.7 L I6, 320 HP @ 1800 rpm), and like the "beast" a LSR one-off (234.98 Km/h)

Chain drive always terrifies me, especially on engines this big

I was surprised to discover that it still runs, and it runs relatively often!

What else I learned from the Centro Storico Fiat:

A long time ago, Fiat used to make fridges and washing machines (insert joke about heating/suspensions in old Fiats)

Bonus Fiat 8V, another museum piece that still gets raced sometimes:

Pretty ho-hum postwar "American style" sports car, really. The Museo Nazionale dell'Automobile had much more interesting stuff, I can post it later

88h88 posted:

I've never seen this one before. I really like it.

ECV 2! There's probably a single remaining specimen, and it's gathering dust in storage or some private collection since the Lancia museum closed. At least there's still one running ECV 1, but they keep it limited to 300 Hp (full power would be over 800 IIRC) because there aren't many (any?) spare engines left. Can't wait to steal a look at it at Vernasca Silver Flag or Rallylegend

Butt Wizard posted:

I hate to be a sperge but I don't think the ECV or ECV2 ever had the designation 'Delta'. I'm also not sure about the correct Darwinist analogy here - either S4 and the Delta HF are on different branches and the original Delta is the 'missing link' common ancestor or the HF Turbo was the evolution of the S4 and the ECV's common ancestor with the HF Turbo is the S4. Either way, the family tree for the Delta keeps going well into 1994 and keeps getting crazier.

Come on, don't be so literal

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Photos from the 205 T16 brochure:

I looked it up on eBay and a full set plus the original pouch (it's loose-leaf, not stapled) runs about 300€ :gonk:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

A3th3r posted:

BTW not really sure why there is a hatchback in the awesome cars thread.. No accounting for taste, I suppose

You talking poo poo about the 205 T16? :toughguy:

Group B cars are in their own category of ugly/awesome

hackbunny fucked around with this message at 11:28 on May 16, 2015

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

xzzy posted:

Hopefully it's actually about racing.

On the other hand, Steve McQueen's Le Mans

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

BMB5150 posted:

And in the year 2013, Gran Turismo can't distinguish car engine noises and vacuum cleaners.

It's weird actually and I can't understand what the hell the problem is with sounds in that game. A lot of cars have the same stupid synthesized engine sound, but some sound unique and there is no rhyme nor reason as to which. Exhaust sounds are the worst, but again, some car+exhaust combinations sound unique. Even the unique sounds are nothing like the real sounds, though, they're muted and distant. And I could swear some cars sounded better in loving Gran Turismo 2

So, they went to great pains to give unique sounds to a lot of cars and a lot of custom parts, but they're terrible sounds. What gives?

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

GramCracker posted:

Speaking of, a local theater is playing this movie next Thursday. I've never seen it, only heard amazing things, so I'm extremely stoked for it.

Even with the accidents, mechanical failure and weather changes, there are only so many turns in the Le Mans circuit. The introduction got me pumped, I loved the driving, the cars were amazing... but in the end I just found it long and boring (and now go ahead, crucify me)

razorscooter posted:

It's a combination of the normal technique for doing video game engine noises where they just record the engine at 1000 rpm, 2000, 3000, etc and then just play that back, and the other issue if I remember Kaz's blog right, is that due to resources and scheduling they never had the chance to record with the engines under an actual load on a dyno, just in neutral in a parking lot.

I read that for Forza they used 8 microphones to record each engine, and they definitely used dynos. And that they recorded tire sounds separately on a Tesla Roadster (due to nearly no engine noise). I don't think they put anywhere near this amount of effort in Gran Turismo (I still get the impression GT is the better game)

razorscooter posted:

Might change in 7, supposedly they worked out some deal with Amuse to use their dyno but who knows.

I'm terribly afraid that 7 will be like 3: a huge jump in technology and production values, but a much smaller game that barely feels like GT. Most of my favorite cars in GT 6 are low def and they probably won't be ported to 7 at all

I also dread the day Polyphony will discover DLC

Mooseykins posted:

And every turbo car's "oosh" BOV noise. Urrrrrrghhhh...

How realistic is that? I always wondered (I have heard cars that sound exactly like that)

So as not to make this entirely about bideo james, some Safari Rally and Rallye Côte d'Ivoire:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Linedance posted:

Accurate engine sounds in racing games is nice, but I don't know about you guys, but personally I buy Gran Turismo for the smooth jazz and bossa nova.

Don't get me wrong, I love Gran Turismo, I have played the gently caress out of it since the first one, it was what got me interested in cars and motorsports beyond my vague childhood interest in F1 and ferraris, it introduced me to insane concepts like the Espace F1:

... but you have to admit its sound sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNxXymU0FM8

The engine sound is OK, if hollow and muted (it sounds marginally better in bumper and roof view), but that exhaust... blows :iamafag:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Dayum :eyepop: I won't miss the Verzegnis-Sella Chianzutan next year! A 155 GTA driver usually participates as well

Someone has spotted a wild Clio V6 parked near the event, too

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Guess the event:

Guess the car:

I'll post more later

Butt Wizard posted:

I'm not sure we should go down the 'look at this old listing for a car price today' because I went through a price-guide from a British car mag circa 2001 and it would make your face melt. I don't want to be responsible for a bunch of AI rage-deaths.

This quote from the Ars Technica article about the Forza guys makes me see red:

quote:

There’s a lot of fear in the auto industry right now concerning the indifference many younger people now feel toward owning a car. Whatever the reasons—too many competing interests, environmental concerns, not having any money because of our new economic reality—it’s prompting a lot of soul searching among manufacturers. More than just a business concern, those embedded in car culture also worry about a new generation that doesn't care about automobiles in the same way.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Octopus Magic posted:

I don't see how they're wrong?

It's the big aura of mystery that's cast around it, especially in the article they linked about declining car ownership in millenials. The Ars Technica article then immediately tells about a Lamborghini event where kids were driven around in a Huracan (IIRC) and could design liveries for the car that would be released with Forza. It's so condescending and the article barely mentions the issue of money

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

razorscooter posted:

The end of hilariously low prices for old Group B rockets was probably always going to happen, just look back at the stories of super cheap muscle cars being bought and then immediately raced into the ground or scrapped because the people didn't care about them, and fast forward to ten years ago when old people were nostalgic for them anjd everyone saw Barrett-Jackson on the tv box and all of a sudden their cars were immaculate $50k+ classics. And those at least had the advantage of being pumped out in the thousands, instead of the 200 or so RS200s out there.

On the other hand, what about say, the Renault R5 Turbo? They made over 3000 of the cheaper Turbo 2 alone, and some people still have the balls to sell a Turbo 2 for €75000 - a Turbo 2 with non-original interiors, aftermarket steering wheel, aftermarket pedals, aftermarket rims, repainted to look like a Turbo, "Turbo 2" door stickers replaced with "Turbo" stickers, etc. The ad was deleted, I can only hope it was a scam

drat I love the 6R4's dumb front wing. Love that regulations probably forced them to include it in the road model

razorscooter posted:

e: Given that it's just a normal awd car but backwards, it might just be easier to get some steel tubes and an old hatchback and just build your own group b car at this point.

I'll just leave this here

tl;dr:
Before:

After:

Made easier by the front-engine layout of course

hackbunny fucked around with this message at 20:52 on May 25, 2015

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Party Alarm posted:

The Vintage at the Vineyards

Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este actually, and all the 70s-80s BMWs looked very out of place, but BMW owns the event, so...

hackbunny posted:

Guess the car:

OK this was unfair, they only ever made two. It's a Panther 6:

Judging from the umbrellas I guess they never made a top for it:

The engine is a massive Cadillac V8, but it sounded terribly underwhelming... when they finally managed to start it. It had a flat battery so they hooked it up to a spare:

... which didn't do poo poo because it later had to be jumpstarted from one of the staff cars to drive on stage. A little sad

Speaking of preposterously rare cars, a Pegaso Z-102, the only surviving example of the rare "Cúpula" body:

A huge hit with the kids, it won the under-16 public vote. The jury vote and the overall public vote were pretty uninspired

What about the first ever production McLaren M1A? It was driven by Elvis in Spinout, you know

(love the spare crammed under the windshield)

It sounded amazing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htj4bTNz6ig

Or an AMC AMX/3, one of the, count 'em, six ever made:

Yeah that's a Lamborghini Miura SV you spotted:

Sotheby's had an S up for auction too, which still had the adorable eyelashes that were dropped for the SV:

Sold for a mere €1.019.200. Also for auction an almost mint (... pistachio :v:), low mileage Lancia Stratos HF:

Just €431.200

Another Stratos actually participated in the concourse, a honest-to-god Alitalia Lancia Stratos HF Group 4:

Sadly it's not raced anymore, just a pageant queen, but she can still sing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jnj7CW4zMg

This is a pretty long post already, I'll continue another time

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

razorscooter posted:

really nice color for it

British Green on an Italian car? Unacceptable

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I don't like how Gran Turismo shifted from a playable museum of race cars (also about a thousand Mazdas) to a showcase of impossible concepts. I'm not a fan of the Vision GT thing, they're toy cars to me

That said, 2590 HP? :eyepop: I have to try it

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

NoWake posted:

You can still do that in GT6, but they haven't updated the digital models for most of those cars since what looks like the PS1.

PS2 actually. Most of the cars in GT 6 are still the same 3D models from GT 3/4. A few were given higher-res textures, but the majority is still the old blocky and grainy models. This includes nearly all of the museum pieces I love the most (Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI, all the Group B rally cars, the Japanese Safari Rally winners, the 90s JGTC cars that were the highlight of GT 1, etc.) and this means I probably won't have any reason to play GT 7

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Jesus it takes forever to write these things. Here's part two of my Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este post

Let's start with a couple of the Sotheby's items, as appetizers. Fancy a Ferrari 212 Export Barchetta?

You can tell that it ran the Mille Miglia from two things:
  • its age
  • its number. Mille Miglia numbers were actually the car's starting time: this one started at 5:43 AM

Maybe a Ferrari 288 GTO is more your speed - a racing/rallying version of the Ferrari 308, like what the Porsche 959 was to the 911. Also like the Porsche 959, a very late Group B entrant that saw little action (in the case of the GTO in fact, I think the action was more like "none"):

Sadly not pictured, the car's distinctive hindquarters, with the transmission mounted so far back (because the engine was changed from a transverse to a longitudinal mount to make room for the turbos) it's visible right below the back bumper

Not for sale and actually participating in the concourse, a Lamborghini Countach LP400 (the first series, before it started growing skin tumors), eventual winner of the "Best preserved post-war car" prize:

Also in Class H ("How fast is fast enough – Mid and rear-engined supercars from the disco era". Honest, that's what they called it), a Ferrari Dino 206 S:

drat it's hard to find much information on this car. Super-rare apparently, and no clue why most of the production run seems to have been right-hand-drive

On its left, you can just make out the white flank of the Alitalia Lancia Stratos HF Gruppo 4, and on its right the McLaren M1A (serial number 20/01, the first of the production models manufactured by Elva), both of which Class H entrants we've already seen in my previous post. Further on the right, a Maserati Tipo 61 "Birdcage":

It's not hard to see how it got its nickname

Was it just standard practice to make two-seat race cars right-hand-drive, or what?

It was actually born as a Tipo 60 works car in rosso corsa, and it had a really long career, despite being somewhat unreliable. This is not its original American livery either: it was restored in 1977-1981 to its 1959 look. While "Camoradi" sounds Italian, it actually stands for "Casner Motor Racing Division", and this is why an Italian-sounding team name is painted on a car in American white-with-blue-stripe. Thanks Ultimatecarpage for the chassis number and Emanuele Pirro for the history (and Wikipedia for everything else)

By the way, thanks to Ultimatecarpage I could finally identify the Alitalia Stratos: it's chassis number 1580, it was initially raced in the 1976 Giro d'Italia Automobilistico (a crazy race between silhouette racing cars and rally cars - only in the 70s), and from the next year in several European rallies. It is currently just a pageant queen, touring concourses and looking pretty; the Alitalia livery isn't the original, either, because it was last raced in Pirelli black-red-white (she's had work done!). The license plate is TO N98792, and since it isn't carrying it, I guess it's no longer street legal, which ruins my fantasy of some billionaire driving a race-prepared Stratos down the highways to enter it in the concourse. Amusingly, the original front license plate is in the passenger door's pocket, which I've been told is standard practice because the front plate tends to meet a gruesome end if left attached during a rally race (in fact, a lot of rally cars had their registration number written in stickers - or even hand-written in black marker - on the hood or front bumper)

Other Class H entries (I admit I mostly ignored the other classes, like half the concourse was huge old Rolls Royce limos and I just couldn't get too excited for those):

Porsche 911 Carrera RS. So meh, compared with the competition, but I like the color

BMW M1. I love you baby, but face it, BMWs are out of their depth at an elegance concourse. On the other hand, since the event is owned by BMW, it was absolutely full of (non-participating) BMWs, like this BMW 2002tii:

Three generations of BMW M3s (1990, 1993, 2001), in road and track versions:

(E30, the first series, by far my favorite)

What is this thing, anyway?

This ALMS E46 has such a perfect behind:

Is this thing the same thing as the other thing, or is it another thing? (not the tow ring, I mean the other... thing)

But the BMW superstar was without a doubt the BMW Turbo, rare (one of only two) and fancy enough that it could have participated in the concourse:

It's hard to tell, but under the futuristic body it's "just" a 2002, like the orange beauty from before

I love the interiors, but that steering wheel could stand to be restored:

38 km on the odometer :eyepop:

(and the dinky Blaupunkt radio looks so decidedly non-futuristic)

How many photos did I take? Jesus. There's enough material for a couple more posts

hackbunny fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 9, 2015

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Count Freebasie posted:

It's one of those weird series Hot Wheels cars come to life.

Oooh can I pick a Hot Wheels to bring to life? I've always loved the Maelstrom:

quote:

Speed, Power, and Attitude define the realm of Hot Wheels. One of the finest examples of these characteristics can be seen in the Maelstrom. Twin V-12 engines power the many curves of this wild ride with large scoops to pull in power giving air. Side vents and twin rear pipes quickly remove the exhaust from the firing of those 24 cylinders. The single seat cockpit allows for just one lucky soul to take the ride of their life at a time. Wouldn't you like to wait in that line?

:hellyeah:

(I wonder if Polyphony has considered Hot Wheels for their Vision Gran Turismo thing? probably not a prestigious enough design firm)

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

88h88 posted:

It's 2015 and we're not building cars that look like this. What has the world become? :(

http://www.stanceworks.com/2014/06/merely-a-glimpse-the-1969-fiat-abarth-2000-scorpione-concept/

I was hoping this exact car would reappear at this year's Villa d'Este, but nope :sigh:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

drat that's a bummer, I was dying to see a FF being competitive at Le Mans. Heads would have exploded

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Sigma X posted:

This gallery comparing old models with new:
http://imgur.com/a/GuEyR?gallery

:effort:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

A trip report from the Parco Valentino Salone & Gran Premio, held a couple weeks ago in Turin. Sadly we missed the parade, but we did do a tour of the open air car show:

Pininfarina Sergio

No windshield: the front aero, as a side effect, diverts the air away from the occupants. I wonder how well it works in practice?

Pininfarina Cambiano. Full electric, with a gas turbine APU running on diesel :swoon:

The wooden panels are oak, recycled from poles from the channels of Venice

Nice wheels

Giugiaro Gea. Self-driving luxury sedan concept, designed around giving the rear seats a "flying first class" feel

Big wheels

Torino Design WildTwelve. Premiered at Parco Valentino, it's a hybrid supercar: 3.8 liter V12 in the back plus two 50 hp electric motors in the front equals 860 hp all-wheel-drive

IED Syrma. A full scale model of a three-seat (think McLaren F1) 900 hp hybrid supercar, by a team of design students

I.De.A Disegno 01

IFEVS Poli Model. Motto: "All the others are Beautiful, I am Harmonious" (honest)

Squadra Corse Revolution. Full-electric Formula Student car built by the Politecnico (engineering school) of Turin. Terrible performer, but you know, home town pride

Some interesting non-concepts, non-student-things:

Ferrari FXX-K, no need to say more

Oh hey air jack port, we meet again

Pagani Zonda Revolución. They turned it on and revved it up a little, and we missed it by minutes :(

e: is that my friend, the air jack port again?

Audi R8 V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro S tronic/Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. This was a little silly, as the posted specs revealed they were the same exact identical car, except the specs for the Audi focused on options and brand name recognition, the specs for the Lamborghini on the technical details. So for example the R8 has a "quattro®" transmission and "7-speed S tronic" gearbox, while the Huracán has an "all-wheel drive with electrohydraulic multi-plate clutch" and a "7-speed LDF dual-clutch transmission, shift characteristics variable via Drive Select Mode"; the R8 specs had a long list of the options installed in the display model, the Huracán a long detailed list of technical specs and stats. Aside from that, same identical engine, same top speed, same 0-100 km/h acceleration, same power, same torque. Such a transparent marketing thing, and they were right next to each other too

Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce

Subaru WRX STI (with S Package)

Land Rover Defender 90 Heritage

BMW M4 DTM. I didn't even know DTM still existed again!

hackbunny fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jun 25, 2015

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

xzzy posted:

But going through an image search not many of them are actually purple so maybe I'm crazy.

Purple was the only color available for the Speed 6 and Speed 12 in Gran Turismo 2 :eng101: (probably because the PS1 couldn't render the chameleon paint effect). They will forever be purple in my imagination

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Jean Ragnotti takes the Renault Espace F1 for a run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGUyIOGVa0M

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Mr-Spain posted:

This is how Japan would make a Mini if you described it over the phone and told them to build one.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

88h88 posted:

And I want an Autozam. A lot. Contemplating stacking cash to import one.

My own Japanese dream:

I wonder if it's cheating? Unlike the Autozam it looks like a K-car but it's actually a 1.3 liter (like twice the displacement allowed for K-cars)

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

davebo posted:

Between the Autozam and the Honda City I thought I was playing Gran Turismo 4 for a second.

The City was my starter car in Gran Turismo 6! I immediately sold the Fit they force you to buy and had enough spare money for the City, which I remembered fondly from What's up Mechadoc (the other cars anime):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyllSae0lBY&t=358s

Great beginner's car in GT, used the crap out of it until I upgraded to a Peugeot 205 T16 (and its appalling 80s suspensions). Shame that both cars still have the PS2 graphics

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

GramCracker posted:

Anti-lag you say? How about a dose of 80's anti-lag courtesy of Audi? This is just a really neat and AI read in general.

It forgets to mention how cool it sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmb_HtUILHA

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Powershift posted:

http://www.parkflyer.ru/blogs/view_entry/12001/

:stare::fh:

I can't believe how little blood there is. If this were me, every shot would have a red tinge.

e: another one, http://www.parkflyer.ru/blogs/view_entry/11990/

Oh wow, I actually couldn't tell it was a model

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Europe/Australia/Asia (anywhere that's not subject to the US's poo poo car laws) must be such a magical place for a gearhead.

Exclude Italy from Europe then. One of our most infamous car laws is that engine swaps can only be done with the original manufacturer's written permission; other parts replacements (even wheels) are outright banned if the new parts aren't included in the original registration. There have been people forced to go to Germany to certify and register their EV conversions or tuned cars (in Germany you just bring your car to TÜV or DEKRA, pay, and let them certify whether it's road legal or not; Italians usually opt for TÜV because they have a branch in Italy), and Italian police will still sometimes disregard the German documentation and take your car away. Forget about being refunded after you successfully prove the car is road legal and it's given back to you years later. Another way around the laws is to get registered as a manufacturer: you are then given a (small) number of registration plates that you can slap on your contraptions (I have no idea of the fees and limitations to being a manufacturer)

The only good car law in Italy is that they will (mostly) honor the laws from other EU countries

hackbunny fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Jul 16, 2015

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I agree that American car laws can sometimes be pretty silly when applied to imports. Like, you really love your side markers:

And big bumpers:

And god forbid you want to put an aero cover in front of the headlights:

And wasn't the entire plot of Rain Man put in motion by California emission standards blocking the importation of a bunch Lamborghinis?

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Steve French posted:

This is not a 308.

Four lights...? is that a GTO? :aaa:

e: I looked up the 308 on Wikipedia, and look who I found, why, it's our old friend the Federal Bumper!

(guest starring the Blocky Amber Side Marker)

hackbunny fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jul 18, 2015

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

What the gently caress. In a thread about police cars stopped in front of you with a green traffic light, I suggested flashing the headlights as a less arrogant alternative to honking the horn and they told me it was a good way to get arrested. I thought it was a joke or an exaggeration

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Say hello to my new desk mate :3:

Saw it at a flea market and I couldn't resist. The paint has a lot of scratches, but the price was right

(the guy in the back is this awesome optical illusion)

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

What's the... thing in the driver's seat

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Just found out about these:

:krad:

And this:

The "McRae" sticker, Oz wheels, WRC Focus cockpit, Martini livery... Ford you're so beautifully full of poo poo :allears:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

A treat from the Enzo Ferrari museum in Modena:

Bonus creepy waxen Enzo Ferrari:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

How could a Group B prototype have been escaping my attention for so long?!

Granted, it's a little obscure what with being the only product of a defunct Australian manufacturer... but drat! a reskinned, MR Alfasud with a 5 liter Holden V8 :eyepop:

e: it seems they weren't aiming for Group B registration though? Maybe only in the beginning, when they were still using the Audi V6?

hackbunny fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Sep 2, 2015