Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

And I wonder, I still wonder, who'll stop the rain.
This was on the back of my friends wheelchair van for awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

Saw this across the street from work today.

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

this must be a thing.

there was one of those with the roof fully chopped off painted white with flams and he ended up selling it for $200 after posting a video of him driving the poo poo out of it. i cant seem to find pictures or the video from the facebook group.

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

Powershift posted:

Found this neat ford V8 compressor. only 44hp though

one bank is normal engine, the other bank is the compressor.

Also sat in a wicked international cabover. but they forgot to install the gauges!

Oh, there they are. I love that the speedometer and tach are so much of an afterthough that not only are the installed off to the side, they play second fiddle to 2 giant rear end clocks.

I still want a pair of em though.

that compressor is loving rad.
and why the gently caress would anyone need 2 analog clocks? i would totally run those in my car though.

edit: just noticed the gate latch screwed to the compressor. any idea why its there?

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

Best cold start video ever.

https://youtu.be/ks_76ug6qbw?t=2m57s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

check out the chooch from this russian radial engine

https://youtu.be/RW-G7pF6gUQ?t=2m24s