Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

travisray2004 posted:

Yeah that definitely seems like a waste of a perfectly good 850.

I'm pretty sure he had enough fun doing it that it felt justified to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

ultimateforce posted:

People who hate the Prius are stupid and should rethink their position.

The waste generated in the mining/refining/production of all the rare earth metals that go into the prius more than offset the ecological gains generated by its "good" gas mileage.:ssh:

Also, like others have said, they're boring and spongy and generally horrible if you actually enjoy being behind the wheel. Fairly comfy though:v:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I got two free tickets to the 12 hours at Sebring from my boss at work today. Seems like it's pretty awesome, and the potential for awesome car poo poo is pretty high. I'm pretty pumped for it, this'll be my first actual race.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Those aren't going into an actual running engine, are they:ohdear:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

He literally says it's a 65 Mustang in the post. Am I missing something here?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

This makes up for some of the people that buy cars and never drive them. Friggin' awesome.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

:gizz::gizz::gizz:

I need one of these machines in my life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I've seen stuff like this when I was younger and thought watching anime was cool, but I always assumed it was hilariously exaggerated. If you're trying to tell me that anime told me the truth, I don't think I know how to handle that.

An electric miata :haw:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Not pictured: I saw a car with the plate "PAS GAS" the other day. Complimented the guy at a red light on his funny plate. Turns out he's an anesthesiologist. He actually does pass gas for a living. It was a g37 for anyone who cares about that sort of thing.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I don't know if it's AI, but this is some awesome car poo poo:

Googley eyes make everything hilarious.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Almost went in the terrible things thread, but it looks like it works, so v:v:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I have two 22" monitors. That image is large enough to still be too wide to display.