Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...

Bojanglesworth posted:

The 96-97 JDM DC2 ITR is 4x114.3

Next time you think you know something you should probably check your facts first, instead of making a stupid rear end incorrect statement. Those wheels are even from a JDM Type R. Perhaps you should move to a different section of the forums.

Oooooh BURN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
Tits. I've seen them on a few Samurais, but that is the first Subaru I've seen.

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
From my dad, the very knowledgable Kit Foster:

quote:

All Fords, from the top 1939, 1932, 1953 and 1937. Looks to be Australia, probably New South Wales, judging by the license plates.
I didn't even tell him that CT was a criminal.

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

The engine and gearbox weigh 540kg
Been covered: It makes great power.

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
Finally a good use for those things!

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...

MikeyTsi posted:

Don't let them get you down dude; 22 is a perfect time to start your first marriage.
Haaaa. My mother told me when I was 18 that I wasn't allowed to get married until I was at least 26. She was so right.

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...

General_Failure posted:

It looks like a render to me. Also where are the seats and why does the inside rear of the cabin appear to have the camo but stretched? If it's not a render then awesome! but my question still stands.
An open bed perhaps?

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
Are those dampers rotating on single-shear pivots?

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
Not seeing a second mount point for the cantilevers. :can:
What's up with the N-arms anyway?

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...

toaster_pastry posted:

meh @ those signs.

oh how I will miss you, Mr. Echo (whom did this on lowered suspension as well)
You've got a little way to go...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFwPXEeJ3aI

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
Speedycop always has wonderfully ridiculous cars. He said that they bent the wheels on the donk they raced a few years back just from cornering loads. I know it was pretty loving hard to get around the car since it was always trying to go sideways on that narrow rear end track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
034 is an awesome shop, and I can't believe they're selling the GTI. The TA A4 yes, but THAT?