Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.
So this summer I went for a walk with my dog and saw these all laying around. Oh Montreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.

bidikyoopi posted:

"Jeez I don't know why you guys get so excited about C63 Blacks when I see C250s all the time!"

That's kind of disingenuous, it's more like "Jeez I don't know why you guys get so excited about C63 Blacks when I see C63s all the time!". It's not like he's talking about 1.8L Impreza four doors. I'd get excited in Canada to see a 2 door STI in that body style even if it wasn't a 22B.

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.
I saw this beautiful creature on the walk home from work yesterday and have never wanted to steal a car so badly in years.

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.
Saw these two within about 5 minutes today here in Montreal, the owner of the Corona was an awesome old French guy, all he really did was smile about me noticing it, say it was a 1975 and that parts are "loving expensive".

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.

Das Volk posted:

I agree but did that piece of crap ever manage speeds like that? Weren't they powered by some Peugeot co-developed V6?

Maybe he wants people to think it's a Bora instead of a Merak? They're pretty hard to tell apart unless you're a car nerd and the Bora had a legit motor. The Merak had the same thing as the Citroen SM if I'm not mistaken.

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.

Phone posted:

This morning's Jalopnik car ad is loving ridiculous:

I want it I want it I want it I want it

http://californiacar.com/hcity.htm

I had to go check this out, 100hp and 1,800lbs? That thing would be HILARIOUS to drive. I need this car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.

Das Volk posted:

Speaking of rare cars, I think this might be fake. Either way it was interesting enough that I was distracted to the point of forgetting half the things I rode to the store for.

Yeah that's definitely fake, the dash in the z8 had a central gauge pod. Those things have held onto their value to a ridiculous extent.