Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Cocoa Crispies posted:

That's a suspiciously small depth-of-field for a cell phone camera.

That's instagram.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

HairyNipple! posted:

Haha, I can't wait until he makes a Smart car based on his other masterpiece:

The thumbs up monkey heads were much more hilarious. I really hate Jeremy Scott.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That looks trippy as poo poo. Do they look mental in real life or is it just because of the camera frame rate?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Real lads rock stickers that the restaurant owners in Adenau give you for being there so often :getin:

Also the BBS (reps?) on that BMW are nice and I hope he bent one doing a drift and didn't just buy 3 for some reason.

vvvv: It's not factory height!!!!!

Bape Culture fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Dec 13, 2012

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

thealphabetsez posted:

Those are likely BMW Style 5 wheels, a BBS manufactured component ;)

Ah cool, for some reason I thought they were stepped dishes :)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

French stuff especially. It's cute :3:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It probably engages the immobiliser?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Interiors are for scrubs :newlol:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It seems to be a time attack car. Does anyone have the original link?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The value of the NSX will double in the next 5-10 years imo. They've already started increasing in price over here.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Isn't it a weird harness bar?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I love the footage from inside pagani that they say is in their workshop hahaha. I hope no poor fucker sends them any money.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

I would just hit it with an aluminium bat until the cheap body kit falls off.

If there's one thing that Rocket Bunny aero isn't, it's cheap.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It's a drift car and it makes it fall off on clips instead of getting smashed and then also way faster to remove and replace :ssh:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I really like that. Business on thr outside party on the inside.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Aurune posted:

Yeah, and it's not cheap. Here's someone's bill who Nurburwronged.
http://www.clubgti.com/showthread.php?220631-Nurburgring-Accident-Costs

A nice related story, last time I was there a dude wrote off his car and needed to pay 3k. He was at the desk in tears maxing out all his credit cards when a random Yank just walked over and said, "I know that feeling" and paid for it in full :)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

McLaren SLR Edition. It's loving awful. Saw it at the ring and it looks like something veilside would have come up with. Awful design and awful fitment of parts. Looked even worse in real life.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Throatwarbler posted:

Eh, the wheels are a bit too much, but other than that I'd drive the poo poo out of it.

The car is dope, just the anime made me laugh. :)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCa7sWCpnY

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pinifarina.
Rolls Royce.
$2.5mil.

I'd have got killed for this at uni, I can't believe a company like Pinifarina would put it out.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

drat. That's pretty ingenious and I've not seen it before. Good work that guy.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I can't believe people would paint their own cars temporarily what a bunch of loving scumbag idiots also that girl is real gross and ugly. Makes me sick.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Did we have a post your favourite factory colour thread? That would be good imo (Paint everything mexico blue.)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Speaking of stuff falling off things. My mate almost got very hosed up a few days ago at the ring.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

G-Mach posted:

How does that even happen? Besides a car crashing and people not picking up debris.

French tat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYrOnFv7A8c

It actually bent the steering wheel. He's a lucky lad.

The fella who the spring belonged to did buy him a new wheel at least :newlol:

E: Here's the wheel.

Bape Culture fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jun 19, 2013

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Don't race cars if you're a big baby who's afraid to meet the reaper. He was out again a little bit later that day :newlol:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

A lad I know got pulled over by some nutter and just sighed and said 'okay' to his mate who was in the van with him, he then pulled a claw hammer from his door pocket. The road rage fella ran away and everyone got a hilarious story.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It's a S15.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

They look like standard coloured gram lights (57Ds?)which are very nice, forged wheels. Some of you guys are ridiculous.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Am I the only one who loves super bright out of place colored rims?

Ugh super strong super light weight race wheels?! I can't even... Ugh. Just give me my thin heavy poverty spec ford focus wheels any day of the week thanks!!! Also anything colourful is don't with rattle cans and not a proper job !!!! Ugh.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

angryhampster posted:

Are those HREs? If so, aren't they extremely pricey?

They look like 3SDMs which are cheap as balls.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

They're actually pretty good. My friend Paddy runs 0.01s on his E90 and can't fault them.

I think I might run the same on my 46 until I can afford enkeis or volks or something cool.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It's cool that people voted a nice thread to the gas chamber because they are literal babies who can't just not read a thread imo :thumbsup:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

veedubfreak posted:

This is why I carry lots of pennies in my car. For assholes who think its "cool" to have 6 inches of tire outside of the fender, and gravel trucks that never close their loving gate properly after dumping and spew poo poo all over the road. Flip a few pennies out the sunroof. Not responsible for my broken windshields indeed.

Can't wait for someone to kick your teeth down your throat hahaha. What a dweeby thing to do.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Kenny Rogers posted:

Daddy's money?
I think not.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/06/23/new-study-compares-360-ps3-consumers/
http://www.theesa.com/facts/pdfs/ESA_EF_2013.pdf
http://www.theesa.com/facts/gameplayer.asp

COD has 40 million users, which means (roughly) 15 million of them are in their mid-to-late 30's, and can buy their own drat COD and Lara Croft Tomb Raider Jeep Appearance Packages.

So how's you're call of duty jeep ? Haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Protocol7 posted:

Saw this at the local mall last week. Wanted to catch up on my missed posts in this thread before posting it.

Notice other than the bumper, the exhaust that's about halfway to bosozoku status, the hella sick camber, and the debadging. At least they filled the badge holes, although I think you can see the off-tone bondo work where the Honda logo was.

What did the wheels look like?

Not pictured: The sick "racing club" sticker he had on his windshield. Surprisingly the only sticker on his car.

At least the paint is in good condition, but as a Honda owner (you can even see my Prelude in the first shot a bit), it makes me angry.

I really like borbets.

I also love it when people paint the bears :3: