Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODz2rUXpKWw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

The mid years of the 2010 decade. Probably like 2003-3008

Pretty sure that isn't what he was asking.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Satellit3 posted:

Are you a professional dick artist? I think it's quite a regal dick considering the potential burden of being strangled to death by the owner's large angry bodyguards

made that more accurate for you

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

AncientTV posted:

I can understand stuff like rear end in a top hat and DGONADZ being banned, but so many harmless things like IML8 are on there :psyduck:

Looks like "immolate" to me, which is kinda awesome.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I don't know about the first one but "redskins" is literally a racial slur aside from being the name of an NFL team.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

nthalp posted:

The Hummer hybrid sticker is the one throwing me, or is that the legitimate badge? If its a sticker, whats the purpose...? If its the badge... uh... ok? Still confusing.

Tax Break?

In the Northwest, even our conservatives drive hybrids.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Goddammit China

That is an amazingly tasteless Z4.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Are we sure that will.i.am didn't design that jeep?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

a primate posted:

Speaking of front end mods

Honestly this is one of the better front-end mods I've ever seen, and they even got rims to match.

It's awful, but at the same time kinda hilarious and fun.

It just looks like an Escalade's fat, nerdy little brother.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Apparently China doesn't give a gently caress about originality these days either.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
It looks like one of those photoshopped pictures designed to confuse your brain, like the picture of the lady's face with her eyes clone-stacked above themselves.

The more you look at it the more it breaks reality.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Geoj posted:

Not like it really matters, even if convicted he'll probably have most (if not all) of his sentence suspended due to his status as law enforcement.

At the end of the day his only real punishment will be having a felony conviction on his record and not being able to work in law enforcement ever again.
I'm sure he'll still find a way to beat his wife/girlfriend to death at some point

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I like the Bosch Icons on my car, I live in Seattle and they usually last about a year and a half.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Outside my window 5 minutes ago:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

xzzy posted:

What the christ, Ford.

These companies supposedly employ multiple people who's sole job is to nitpick the driving ergonomics and design. What the gently caress are these shitheels doing, bullshitting at the water cooler for 8 hours then clocking out?
In my experience as software QA for big companies usually this stuff is reported, but assclown project managers who are tunnel-visioning on release dates make the issues "low priority" or "won't fix"

I'm absolutely sure this happens regularly in the car business since delaying a car's launch probably costs the company more money than delaying a software launch. 'Course it'll cost a whole fuckton more money if it kills people down the road or requires any other recall...