Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Reminds me of when my friend owned an Izuzu Imark and a bunch of us picked it up and spun it around the other way while he was inside the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Q_res posted:

The 1994 Accord has been the most stolen car in America for something like 5 years running. If I owned one I'd probably have the Club, a kill switch and an alarm on it.

I had someone steal two of the the center caps off my 1994 Accord's wheels in a parking garage between 11PM and 7AM on a weekday while I was at work. It was a POS though so if someone stole it I would have been happy.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Never change, Jeremy Scott.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Rhyno posted:

I would wear the poo poo out of these.

If you can find them, they're gonna run you about $250.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RzdGZHX4-U

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Its a good thing I have pretty chill neighbors because my 1G Eclipse sat on jackstands in the street in front of my house parked the wrong way with no plates for a good 6 months.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Tusen Takk posted:

From the Cobalt community:

I find it ironic that you posted that here TimJim, when you're car is on the last page of the Sticker thread on CSS.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Considering "illest" is a clothing company, I wonder if all these kids actually wear their clothing as well as using their stickers.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The DARE program is a load of bullshit too.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

People in my city loving love Can Ams. I've seen about 5 of them within the past month driving around.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Am I the only one who loves super bright out of place colored rims?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I just Plasti-Dipped my 16" steelies on brand new winter tires lime green and I am moving to San Diego in a few months. I wonder if they'll sell for more on Craigslist with the Dip on or off.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Holdbrooks posted:

Delta bros...

I can't be held responsible for non SS Slobalt owners.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Rhyno posted:

That was my FB post essentially. I don't know if you can clearly see the 2 foot Pontiac symbol in the back window or not.

Ugh, that's like the entire reason I debadged my Cobalt. So less people would recognize what car I was in.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Maybe he didn't like the way the fuel filter looked so he applied Bondo to it.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

14 INCH DETECTIVE posted:

Did an oil change on a car the other day with a dark tinted windshield, it took me an few minutes to figure out why it felt so wierd.

I worked with a kid who had 2 layers of 5% on his rear window, 5% on all his windows and 20% on the loving windshield. I asked him how he drove at night and he said, "I don't". Pretty practical. His car got impounded on his way to work one morning and I never saw him again.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

DropShadow posted:

I always feel a little bad for the people that drive these (and RedBull cars, etc.) for a living. You know it's not something they ever thought they'd be doing and just want to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD5W_tibJYg

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Paul Boz_ posted:

Just saw this pop up on the primary s2000 fan page on Facebook. Apparently it's a pair of future s2000 concepts.

That's a pretty nice Pontiac Solstice.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

To be fair, I like that "zip tie technician" sticker. Mostly because I use 1,000,000 zip ties at work annually.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

NoWake posted:

I found myself saying "dude, just stop" at each one of those VW pictures.
..and this comes from someone who drove this 5 years ago:

The turning point was when my sister described my car as having "clown wheels and an underwear interior". I've had a steady recovery since then.

That car is awesome.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Get an old VW bus and paint those teddy bear rims a Grateful Dead dancing bear color.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Action Bronson is awesome. Dude sounds like Ghostface.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

some texas redneck posted:

I still don't see what you're tal HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHY DOES THAT CAR HAVE A HORSE DONG FOR AN EXHAUST PIPE

I snapped a couple of other pictures.

I... thought it had leather all around. :downs: Turns out only the mismatched back seat is leather.

My Altima's shifter would bang the surround when it had bad motor + trans mounts. Just like that Maxima appears to be doing. :v:

My friend's dad had a 1997 Maxima 5-speed for years. I loved that car. It had a full exhaust and an intake and pulled hard as a mother fucker with 210,000+ miles. Until my friend wrapped it around a guardrail.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I was at the grocery store this morning and saw a black S10 with sideskirts attached to the truck with packing tape. Only the top of the sideskirts were taped to the truck so they were flapping in the wind as it drove.

EDIT: If I wasn't poor I'd own a pickup truck on bags.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Kill-9 posted:

My T-Bird has about a 3" static drop. I really wanna bag it as scraping my rear end when pulling into my own driveway is getting old.

My car is on lowering springs and the front bumper bottom lip is thrashed. I mounted my licensed plate so the bottom sits a little lower than the lip. This way if the license plate is scraping I know I am close. I am close every single time I leave or enter the driveway.
:suicide:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Between 05-07 you could get the 2.0L SS/SC or the 2.4L SS/NA. After 07 they re-badged the 2.4L to something else and the SS/SC got switched to a 2.0L SS/TC.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I have the SS/SC and I can't stand the center gauges in the Ion Reline. The Redline looks pretty aweosome in black though.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I'd drive the poo poo out of that Caddy Camino.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Sudo Echo posted:

Cable was too short

Ho-lee poo poo. Gotta share this on FB and tag all my electrician friends.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

IOwnCalculus posted:

Healthcare is not terrible car stuff, you shitheads.

This certainly is.

I love slammed duallies, but those wheels and grille are atrocious.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Maker Of Shoes posted:

It has wheels and is therefore sort of related.

What the gently caress. Splendid way to commit suicide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

If parking the wrong pay bothers you, don't go to Boston.