Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

For what it's worth, I'd be interested in a toy car/Hotwheels thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

Cool, I'm gonna try to take some pictures of some of my toy cars this weekend. My real car is kinda lame, but my toy ones are much more fun. I'll bet a lot of us have a collection of some sort.

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I've seen this car around town for over 10 years now. This weekend it was parked in my neighbourhood.

The steering wheel was from a Subaru, but that is all I can tell you.

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

davebo posted:

I assume it just died due to inactivity since there are like 7 people here who like that stuff. Sort of like the toy car thread I like :P

The toy car thread has slid back to page 3, but people are still contributing from time to time. It makes me happy that you like it.
I mostly lurk on SA, but I get so much enjoyment out of the forums that every once in a while I try to give back and contribute, hence the toy car thread.
Welp, back to not posting for 6 months.