Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

All of the work on I-10 through Tucson constantly has concrete barriers set up as to remove any shoulders, and work on it has been going on for the past 5 years in different parts.

Right now West I-10 bound traffic slides over to the frontage road, which doesn't have much in the way of shoulders to begin with, and isn't normally carrying three lanes of interstate traffic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Holdbrooks posted:

We have a lot of AZ AI goons it seems, we need to have :siren:GOON MEET:siren: sometime. I'm up in phx fairly regularly to hang with family.

I hate I10 in tucson so bad. It was awesome flossing the dually and Mazda truck on the trailer in that mess when I moved here. And then driving it everyday to the south side to work for Walgreens. I am glad I go the the opposite way to casa grande for work now.

And no poo poo about I17 being scary as poo poo. My grandparents live around bell and 7th and I go that way to the fiat dealer right off I17 on 7th. It's narrow and people haul rear end, speed limit is 50 or 55 and I pace traffic at 80 still like on 10. I'm not surprised that car was crushed like that.

Someone was recently asking about goon meet in here.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Holdbrooks posted:

These guys and their rolling junkyards to Mexico, I see this poo poo everyday on my way home. It was windy as hell this morning and this guy was doing ~45 in the middle lane on a 75mph stretch of interstate. Swerving/ leaning like crazy and the weed eater was sticking out the side by a few feet. Tie downs? One should do it right.

The time span between Snowbird traffic and Yard Sale traffic always goes by so fast.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

G-Mach posted:

A Cadillac with a Arizona license plate. The joke pretty much writes itself.

And state university paraphernalia on it to boot. Almost any time I see a car with ASU/UofA plates they will do something stupid.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Dick Burglar posted:

This is a dumbass question but what car are you driving?

Looks like Phoenix metro, the lack of street signs over the intersection and the dealer sticker on that car point to Phoenix.

EDIT: misread that as where.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

DiggityDoink posted:

Stolen from the Cosplay thread.

Is that a Turbo Interceptor from The Wraith?

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Throatwarbler posted:

Well the first part of it was actually true,they sold guns into Mexico as part of some elaborate sting to attempt to catch Mexican criminals, and it largely didn't work (no cartel leaders arrested).

Except the operation started in 2006 so claiming Obama was the mastermind behind it is kind of dubious.

What is there to investigate about "seal team 6"? I mean it's a real unit in the US armed forces, we know what they are, so...?

Probably in connection with the Conspiracy Theory that Osama bin Laden has been dead for 10 years and the "raid" was done to bump Obama's positivity in the polls. Why bin Laden was claimed to be killed in May and not a week before the election, even though the whole thing was suppose to be a charade to win the election, they never explain.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Well boners will always be funny, memes are stupid as poo poo.

What about boner memes?

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Slavvy posted:

The numberplate says DUNDUN.

The model name is even better :allears:

wikipedia posted:

In France the name was shortened to MR to avoid the similarity in pronunciation of MR2 with the French words est merdeux, meaning "(it) is lovely".

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I really wish I got photos during each stage of this transformation.

Friday I spot this PT with a mangled tail light and fender.
Monday I spot the same PT but with expanding foam filling the entire light assembly but with only the bulb hanging out
This is today.

I'm really confused on what this guy's end game strategy is here.

What ever it maybe, keep updating it.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Humphreys posted:

"Technically"

Technical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

even worse, have you tried our cuisine?