Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Throatwarbler posted:

Taylor Swift was writing songs 22 years ago?

EDIT: Oh, checked wiki and there's some other thing called Nevermind

:golfclap:

well played kind sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

It puts the "south" in "southwest". :v:

How does something like this happen?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Root Bear posted:

Out in Orlando for the weekend; and whilst driving around town outside the Amway Center, I spotted this delightful gem:

Sorry about the horrible potato pic quality, but rest assured it was way more appalling in person and I wasn't about to stop for a better pic due to the neighborhood we were in.

Dude a John Deere themed donk? With off-road correct tires? That is beautiful IMO

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Darchangel posted:

Liberty Mutual wanted to charge us $500/year *more* when we inquired into switching coverage (liability) from the RX-7 I traded off to the 1987 Corolla that I traded for. We are currently seeking other insurance options. We have no claims or tickets on this insurance, or indeed in the last several years. I cannot fathom how liability insurance would go *up* from a sports car to an older economy car. I guess the doriftu tax even extend to insurance for AE86s.
I don't actually know what the total we pay is - car insurance is one of the bills my wife pays.

Check out if electric insurance (GE spinoff) is better. I found them to be pretty reasonable overall.