Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
JARED NUMBERS: BACK IN ACTION

Memento posted:

On the back of a spectacularly jacked up Nissan Patrol, with offroad tyres, huge mudguards and fenders, a snorkel, and not a single scratch.

Come to the American suburbs and have your camera ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

They didn't even use a bed from the same truck for the extension; the back of that looks to be all GM.

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
Those are 14s by the way, which I think only subcompacts and Miatas used in recent memory.

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

This car looks so sad...I feel bad for it. :(

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
*accidentally swipes right instead of left, indicating "yes, drive on the sidewalk"*

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

Geirskogul posted:

Rear traction doesn't matter unless the wheels are driven, true. This is also why 4wd vehicles stop better in the snow.

This sarcasm, it burns the neurons

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
You can't argue with the masses. "Ain't" wasn't a word once either. Whether it's stupid or not is of course up to individual interpretation.

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

PCOS Bill posted:

I could care less.

Oh god stop please

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

Rhyno posted:

Did he try to fight you? I took a picture of an Aztek rebuilt out of plastic tarps and the woman inside offered to murder me.

So where's the picture

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
Now that I'm looking closer it looks like that's a Hitler Mii in the passenger seat.

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

See also the new Civic's awful tail lights.

I thought they were a little over-styled at first but I'm coming around. Those tail lights make the back of the car look really cool and space-craft-y at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
I don't know what you guys are smoking but that Porsche looks fine to me. Porsche design has basically been following the same playbook for decades, but as far as that goes this looks like standard Porsche.