Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

front wing flexing posted:

Did we really need a cell phone pics thread?

No one is asking for that. They want;
1. Most AI poo poo
2. Stupid AI poo poo
3. Mechanical failures
3. Craigslist/eBay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

FIRST TIME posted:

So supposedly it's worth that much money because it only has 86k on the odometer.

Judging by how lovely that car looks on the surface, I can't imagine it's been a very kind 86k or that it's been taken care of at all.

It's Micromancer tax. They know how valuable the Corolla/Nova is online :haw:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
From NASIOC's auxiliary light thread:

:ohdear:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Lightbulb Out posted:

I hope he puts RWB flares on it.

Speaking of flares...

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Das Volk posted:

Look closely...

The front right wheel has a massive crack on the upward most spoke. Also missing a centre cap. :haw:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Viking Blood posted:

scarborough.jpg

I laughed.

We're getting enough Hamilton/GTA AI goons in here we should do something like karting with Ziploc or something.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
If you paint the brake master blue, how do you check the side visual markers for fluid level?

EDIT:\/\/\/ It's a level sensor, no need to check! :haw:

Sockington fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 1, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

wallaka posted:

This is why I sold my 240SX. Every rear end in a top hat with a Mustang, Civic, or IROC Camaro wanted to race.

They were tired of losing to Camrys and Rav4s. :rimshot: