Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moloo
Oct 29, 2004

Douche Bag Extraordinaire

Code Jockey posted:

Roof racks haven't caught on as much in my area, but there are three 240 sedans in my small neighborhood/development that are so badly riced it makes me sad inside.

Are they Volvos? :)

moloo fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Aug 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moloo
Oct 29, 2004

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Eh, I really have no problem with these three.

Number one bothers me the most just because it looks like their was some time spend and even an autozone toggle switch would be it 100x better.

moloo
Oct 29, 2004

some texas redneck posted:

I also forgot to put the key in the ignition at first, so when we hit our first turn, I had to lay on the horn and brakes as he dragged me up onto the median and into oncoming traffic, and he wondered why the rear end end of his truck was suddenly getting pulled to one side.

That was one hell of a long ride - more because I was freezing my rear end off and couldn't see poo poo (since the windows all fogged up).

Jesus man, why not rent a tow dolly trailer instead of risking your life? I can see a few miles with a tow strap but an hour+ on the highway in winter for a parts car accord?