Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

It wouldn't have been Emmylou. The Hot Burritos cover photo is from the same shoot as the Gilded Palace of Sin album cover and Gram and Emmylou hadn't even met at that point.

I haven't been able to find any times, but as far as I can tell the two girls on the cover were hired by the label to model for the shoot. They weren't anyone connected to anyone in the Flying Burritos Brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

How is Isbell live? I saw Jamey Johnson a couple weeks ago and have tickets for OCMS this Thursday and just found out that Jason Isbell is nearby on Friday night? Worth 30 bucks a person and showing up for work on four hours of sleep two days in a row?

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

User Error posted:

I caught The Devil Makes Three at a hippy music festival last year, then saw them in St Louis this spring. I dunno if they're country or bluegrass or rockabilly but I dig em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRuN0DY41s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vedgTokXj04

They're currently touring with Old Crow Medicine Show and I'm kinda pissed that they aren't coming to town this time.

I saw them with Old Crow a few weeks back and they were great. Their studio albums don't really do them justice imo.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

John Anderson is fantastic. Old Crow covered Seminole Wind when I saw them in concert last year and I got way more excited than I rationally should have been.